OOC: Siege on the Mountain (Open)

Started by Cornflower MM, July 16, 2015, 11:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

They weren't too long, Skye. :) Just perfect, actually!

Well, you could try having your badger start off somewhere with the hare runners. :P And your otter could e on the ship from Green Isle, or your otter could be a local with the badger, with a small group of otters, or by himself. (All with one or two hare runners, of course.)

;D Okay, you may have your raccoon :)

SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IN MIND: The hare runners will be bringing in SMALL groups of beasts (At most, a group of five, unless it's the Redwaller group or the Green Isle group) from all over. Not a huge bunch of all the Redwallers/locals/whatever.

Skyblade

Thank you, Corny! :) Yay, I get a raccoon, too!

Name: Victrin
Species: Raccoon
Weapon/s: Falchion
Appearance: Victrin is small and seemingly scrawny for a raccoon. His fur has the normal coloring for his species, but his eyes are blue.
Clothes: Vest and shorts, with his falchion in a sheath on his belt
Personality: Victrin can either come off as great or annoying depending on one's perspective. He is easy-going and spontaneous, with his attitude nearing that of a typical, jolly hare. He's, in fact, a bit of a troublemaker. However, he knows that there are times to be serious, and he has a caring heart. His tendency to rush into things and loathe of everything methodical gives him some problems.
History: Victrin is from a far away land with trees in abundance. He therefore grew into a great climber, as good or even better than any squirrel. However, the land was full of war, and his community eventually broke down. With his home burning down and his family all dead by now, he fled.
He traveled until he came to Redwall. The beasts there were perplexed by him, but allowed him to stay. He has since been a defender of the Abbey as well as a caretaker of dibbuns, who he has a love/hate relationship with.
Other: All these characters are Redwall versions of people from my original book series

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

Where should my Green Isle otter start off, on the ship, or already on the shore?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Quote from: CornAnd your otter could e on the ship from Green Isle

I think you're on the ship. My otter (Mystery) can be with you.

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

@Cornflower: I'm kind of confused. Is Skyre in Marshall and Lora's group? What about Victrin?

Just want to make sure I RP this correctly :)

Jukka the Sling

It probably doesn't matter which one she's in.  I just randomly decided that Lora would be with Marshall's group.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

@Skyie: Accepted! And I was thinking that Skyre would be in a little group on her own, with just her and the two hare runners. That was my original plan, actually, but it seems that others had other plans. Hmph.

Quote from: rrrrr on July 31, 2015, 06:14:30 PM
Where should my Green Isle otter start off, on the ship, or already on the shore?

I would start them off on the ship - Up to you, though! :)

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 31, 2015, 07:28:01 PM
It probably doesn't matter which one she's in.  I just randomly decided that Lora would be with Marshall's group.

That's fine, but please guys, remember . . .

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 31, 2015, 03:49:11 PM
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE TO KEEP IN MIND: The hare runners will be bringing in SMALL groups of beasts (At most, a group of five, unless it's the Redwaller group or the Green Isle group) from all over. Not a huge bunch of all the Redwallers/locals/whatever.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Spring.  Her first IC post said so, I'm pretty sure.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Then I'm not sure how the sun could be hot enough to make them drip sweat as they are. :P Of course, I'm used to springs that literally are like water springs. . . water everywhere.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I think it depends on where you are. if it is late spring i think they can get away with that.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Skyblade

Corny's first post says that it's mid-spring, but I think we can get away with one unusually hot day.

Dannflower Reguba

I do believe my sheet is done, I might make small changes, but I'm pretty happy with where it's at.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

In Texas Spring weather can easily be 90 and higher, I really don't know what the average weather is in Britain so I assumed its hot.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro