News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

what do you like to do ?

Started by blindsimeonjtp, July 17, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

besides reading what do you like to do ?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Be the complete inverse of that and be a geek and a gamer.

Gwen A. Mouse

Besides reading? Ummmm...... Well, there's books... :) Just kidding- I like to write, sing, act... ooh, and arts and crafts. Yep. Crazy artist here.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Sing, dance, here, artsy stuff. Babysitting. Playing with my chickens. That's basically it.

Rainshadow

Goofing off, playing with animals, writing, singing, instrument playing, video gaming, drawing, painting trees on shields, eating, sleeping, watching movies, watching TV shows, listening to music, going to concerts, acting, and doing several other things.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Artsy stuff, lots and lots and lots of reading, playing with kids, school, hairstyling, listening to obscure radio stations in various languages, cooking, learning, stuff like that!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

I also am very instrumental. Very. Love music.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

blindsimeonjtp

I like to draw. write fanfiction. draw ever so often .
read comics . listen to music. play my x box 360

Cornflower MM

Listen to any and all Twilight music....*Goes to other tab and starts to repeat Bella's Lullaby*

Gonff the Mousethief

Hmmmm. Write, Draw , shoot my bow, sleep, play video games. Nothing else really.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Shadefur nightblade

sit in the corner and contemplate the meaning of existence, lock myself in a closet and listen to blaring Russian folk music.

blindsimeonjtp

Rusvul

...That wasn't rude.

I know almost nothing about Russian folk music, but I really like Katyusha.

Cornflower MM