News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

what do you like to do ?

Started by blindsimeonjtp, July 17, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I like eating what people cook.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

I'm a bad cook, but I let cooking and don't like eating what I cook.

Wylder Treejumper

What do you do with it, then?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

- Give it to me cause I will eat anything -

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

M.A.R.T.I.N(band)offical

Wylder Treejumper

Lose myself in my own thoughts, as dangerous as that is...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

That is dangerous. 
Don't set any t hang on fire, please.

Wylder Treejumper

It's more the danger of me never coming out, or reinventing civilization as we know it, or some other such thing,
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

I like doing a lot of things.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 26, 2014, 09:04:51 PM
It's more the danger of me never coming out, or reinventing civilization as we know it, or some other such thing,

That's true. But still, try not to set anythang on fire.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah Love Lookin' up Weasel ztuff, Readin', Vroitin', Dravin', Rezearchin' Ztar Varz Ztuff (Ezpecially on Vookieepedia), ziz, zat, vatchin' videoz o' ze zhovz an' moviez zat ah loike (Ztargate, Ztar Varz, Doctor Vho, Redwall, Pokemon, etc...), Zinkin', Volunteerin' at ze Animal Zheltee zat ah volunteer at, 'elpin' Animalz, an' etc...

WEASELS RULE!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russano the Wise

Besides reading, I enjoy many things such as drawing, going on walks/bike rides, and spending time on my computer. Recently I got a new dog, and so I've also been spending a lot of time with her. She's still pretty young and hasn't had much training so a lot of my time will be spent teaching her.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior