World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Some of you guys remember Tumble's RP, in which a group of beasts would go on an adventure and discover new lands? It was a great idea, and I was sorta sad when it died. Well, I really liked that idea, and since I'm only in a couple RPs(none of which are active. I'm sorry. I'll post.), I want to try to remake that, or make something similar. If this gets enough interest, I'll post a joining form and we can talk countries.

Joining Form
Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:
[close]

Countries
Fviore (France)- pine martens, salamanders, newts, toads, beavers, genets, raccoon dogs, and muskrats

Kulland (Norway)- wolverines, wolves, lynxes, adders, and all sorts of deer

Areah (Egypt)- fennec foxes, jackals, hyraxes, aardwolves, crocodiles, and honey badgers

Abada (India)- porcupines, pangolins, nilgiri martens, civets, and giant squirrels

Feros (China)- wolves, mongooses, and wolverines, pandas, red pandas, gibbons, corsac foxes, siberian weasels, and deer

Ramar (Japan)- tanukis, boars, serows, tsushima leopard cats, siberian weasels, and japanese martens

Auros (Australia)- stuff that kills you, platypuses, koalas, quoll, rock wallaby, hopping mouse, numbat

Boliga (Brazil)- bush dogs, giant rats, possums, monkeys, pudus, and pigmies

Unta (U.S.)- bobcats, freedumburds, flying squirrels, jackrabbits, raccoons, mountain lions, alligators, prairie dog, bison, and chipmunks
[close]

Jetthebinturong

I'm still interested. Should I call back Estar222? He was really invested in this idea and it not getting off the ground was one of the reasons he left
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

W0NWILL

Sure. It's be nice to have the old gang back in on this. :)

The Skarzs

I kind of made something like this with Welcome to the Barkhills RP, but this is an interesting idea; I would join.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

Cornflower MM

Last I checked, yes, I am. A day early, too.  ;D

W0NWILL

There's always room for more. ;D Nice to see ya back, Corn.

Five people looks like enough to start.

So countries. Shall we use the ones from Around the World or make our own? I'm thinking(maybe slightly edited) Around the World, for the sake of simplicity. Anyone opposed?

Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Species:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Jetthebinturong

I think that would be good but could we change up the animals for each country? Also I want to add Japan, China (In my own version they are one country named Hakaan split into two provinces named Ramar (Japan) and Feros (China) the rest of Asia also fits in to one of those two provinces (Except India, that's Abada (it's a big country))) and Egypt?

W0NWILL

Okay. Here's the list, copied from Around the World, with your suggestions added. I changed up a few of the creatures as well. Mostly added a few new ones, and took off ones that are common in Mossflower. You can assume that any Mossflorian creatures can be found in these countries.

The Countires
Fviore (France)- pine martens, salamanders, newts, toads, beavers, genets, raccoon dogs, and muskrats

Kulland (Norway)- wolverines, wolves, lynxes, adders, and all sorts of deer

Unta (U.S.)- Bad: bobcats, small alligators, freedumburds, turtles, flying squirrels, jackrabbits, groundhog, raccoons, and chipmunks

The US is a very diverse place, much bigger than any of the other countries we're basing our places on. What region will Unta be based on? I'm thinking either the Great Plains or Floridian Wetlands, though the more mountainous areas would be interesting as well. Thoughts?

Boliga (Brazil)- bush dogs, giant rats, possums, monkeys, pudus, and pigmies

Ramar (Japan)- tanukis, boars, serows, deer, tsushima leopard cats, and raccoon dogs

Feros (China)- wolves, mongooses, and wolverines, pandas, red pandas, gibbons, and deer

Abada (India)- porcupines, pangolins, nilgiri martens, and giant squirrels

Areah (Egypt)- fennec foxes, jackals, hyraxes, aardwolves, and honey badgers
[close]

Jetthebinturong

Can we just assume that all animals can go either way? A very frustrating thing about being obsessed with animals and also being a Redwall fan is not being able to use the characters you want because of bad vs. good restrictions on species. I realize that in lots of roleplays this clear divide between the species is erased and that's great but for this rp I really want to use Bai Huan because I didn't get to use him enough in The Labyrinth. He's a Siberian weasel and he's a good guy

W0NWILL

Certainly. I'll take out the good and bad tags.

Unimaginative

I have a few suggestions for Abada: Porcupines, Pangolins, and Giant Squirrels.

Are the characters all coming from Mossflower?

W0NWILL

The initial group, probably. Maybe one or two from different places. But as time goes on, more beasts can join up with them.