Quest for freedom

Started by Hickory, April 10, 2015, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hey! I've chosen to finally make an RP with a fully determined storyline. However, only five other people are needed, so first come first served!

Your character awakens in a well lit room. Sets upon sets of armor and weapons line the wall; swords, dagers, bow and quivers of arrows, Helms built for otters, squirrels, weasels, ferrets, every species that ever learned to fight. Sabres, cutlasses, broadswords, and rapiers lay hanging in leather sheaths.

We have a few tests, then the actual quest!

Name:
Species:
Do they wear armor:
Personality:

Curretn players:
Skarz
Faiy
Ash
Me!
Corn
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

I think I might join.

Name: Engurian
Species: Ferret
Weapon: Longsword (I hope that's alright; broadswords and longswords are often confused. :P)
Do they wear armor: Yes
Personality: Can be very serious at times, but usually enjoys the simple jokes and pleasantries that comes with friends. He doesn't take too kindly to insults or similar attacks (let alone being struck at by a weapon).
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Accepted! You are able to use broadswords, I didn't want to namme very single sword.

Faiyloe

Name: Avashca (Nickname: Avash)
Species: Ferret (No I am not copying Skarzs XD I wanted to play a ferret before I even read his character sheet)
Weapon: Bow and arrows and a dagger
Do they wear armor: no   
Personality: She is calculating and a bit cruel at times, and is willing to harm those who get in her way if it means that it would benefit her. Even if they pertain to be her allies. On the upside she is practical and a good fighter.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Accpeted! Also, I'm making a plot change: since spending time training wold take too long, as soon as I have the amount of people I need We can cut straight to the tests. Are we good?

Lady Ashenwyte

I volunteer as tribute! ;D (No, seriously, this sounds a bit like the hunger games)

Name: Rowan.
Species: Badger.
Weapon: A mace and a bow.
Do they wear armor: Yes.
Personality: She is a bit simple, but good hearted. However, she makes up for her simple mind by being powerful and a good fighter.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Hickory

If we don't have any more signups by tomorrow morning, I'll start it next afternoon.

Cornflower MM

Hey Sage, this still open?

Hickory

Yes.  I keep forgetting to post the topic.  ;D

Cornflower MM

Okay!

Name: Rayne Redbrush
Species:Squirrel
Weapon:Hand and a half sword, dagger.
Do they wear armor: Nope!
Personality: Sweet, kind, but fierce. Competitive, but not overly so. Easy to anger, Rayne is proud and sassy. Doesn't like apologizing, but finds herself doing that often.