World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Unimaginative

W0N, are you changing the number on your Avatar Text everyday?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

W0NWILL

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Conrad the Painless on November 05, 2014, 01:40:57 AM
Weapon: Naginata; a type of spear, and a Long Bow
I wouldn't call a naginata a spear, it's more like an axe, spears are for stabbing. I believe wikipedia classifies it as a sword, which it is, sword on a stick
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

W0NWILL

Sword on a stick...reminds me of food. Hot dogs on a stick, waffles on a stick, swords on a stick. Would you like some sword on a stick? It's yummy!

Or maybe I think that because it's just before lunchtime.

Delthion

The weapon I'm using is a Nagita. I think.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

It way well be, I don't know what your spear is called but a nagita and a naginata are not the same thing

naginata
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Hah! That's funny, I thought I remembered the name of my weapon, and I read the name of his spear to conform to my idea. Anyway thanks!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Conrad the Painless

The Naginta or whatever is called looked shorter in the picture I saw. I guess it's not really a spear....reminds me of a Halberd.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

LT Sandpaw

Ok so yes I'm joining a little late but what gives. here my Character.

Name: Copper Widetail

Species: Red Squirrel

Nationality: Mossflower-far south

Weapon: Short knife,

Appearance: Average looking squirrel with red/brown fur he wears the normal brown tunic of travelers. He could be considered short and small for his species but not by much

Personality: Known for being headstrong and a daredevil go lucky figure. He is always seeking a thrill or adventure, doing whatever it takes to make life fun, dangerous and interesting he often exaggerates his ability's and is overconfident with himself and others are capable of.

History: At a young age he ran away from his home to seek adventure across the world, having trouble finding anything interesting, he has devoted his life to the art of a traveler and explorer. Traveling across Mossflower he met a fellow traveler who told of a mouse who is seeking adventure across the oceans. Racing to make it in time to join the crew.

Other: Copper has incredible speed and eyesight combined with the irrepressible energy common to young squirrels.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Unfortunately Conrad the Painless seems to have left the forum, so I don't know if we just want to say his character is out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

For ease, let's just say their character chose to not go along.

Lady Ashenwyte

Name: Arthya "The Archer"
Species: Wolf.
Nationality: Abadan.
Weapon: A longbow and a dagger.
Appearance: A short wolf (About three-fourths of a wolverine's height) wearing a gilded red cloak and some leather armour underneath.
Personality: He's sensible, but short tempered, going berserk at the slightest insult.
History: He was raised in an Abadan archers' academy, and left when he was 15. A good archer, he travels the world in order to become the world's best archer.
Other: He has good eyesight, and is quite strong.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Quote from: W0NWILL on April 07, 2015, 07:21:34 PM
For ease, let's just say their character chose to not go along.
Sounds fine by me. :P

As soon as you reach land I'll post as my character.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

@Skarzs Can my character have met with your character?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.