News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

It's Skarz decision but it seems really unlikely to me. They live on opposite sides of the world and I thought the premise was that contact was not established between most places.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

He's a traveller, and I would like to post when they land.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

He hadn't travelled that far yet; this RP is supposed to be part of his travels. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Where is that land anyway?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Actually. . . never mind. It might work. -_-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll change it to he got shipwrecked on that place.

W0NWILL

Whoops. Go ahead, your character's good.

Hickory

I suppose this isn't open, is it?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Mask

Probably is, but no one is posting.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

W0NWILL

We're always open. We're waiting for Delthion, though. At least I am. I'm not that great at communicating such things to the other people in the roleplay.

vencelylalas

It's be nice to have the old gang back in on this. Smiley

Lady Ashenwyte

We should really revive this.

The Mask

Quote from: vencelylalas on May 06, 2015, 02:20:14 AM
It's be nice to have the old gang back in on this. Smiley
Sorry? What old gang?