World Roleplay OOC

Started by W0NWILL, October 24, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

@Blag: A roleplay about exploring new lands.

@Trex: He looks really good. It never hurts to develop your characters more.

@Han: You're good.

Stuff is happening in my life that might delay the roleplay for a little while. I'm sorry, but I'll do my best to get it up as soon as I can.

Jetthebinturong

So are we having the same storyline for Fviore? If so, I'd like to reprise my roles as Aramis and Damien
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Okay,. Won, take y'time. I still need to do my sheets anywho.

W0NWILL

Yeah, it's a good story. Go ahead and do that, Jett.

Jetthebinturong

Name: King Aramis Devereaux
Species: Pine Marten
Nationality: Fviorvian
Weapon: He wields a scimitar and keeps a poisoned dagger on the back of his belt underneath the cloak
Appearance: His fangs protrude slightly from under his top lip, he wears a deep green tunic with a gold trim at the hem and neck and a cloak of the same colour with a gold hem. He wears golden-coloured shoulder plates and bracers.
Personality: Cool calm and collected, prone to bursts of incandescent rage, manipulative, deceitful and sadistic
History:
Other: King of Fviore

Name: Damien Vallois
Species: Common genet
Nationality: Fviorvian
Weapon: he also has a small dagger
Appearance: he wears a black tunic and cloak
Personality: Cheerful and carefree
History:
Other: Thief

Delthion

Name: Hastigeth Icefur

Species: Lynx

Nationality: Kulland

Weapon: Spear:

And a longbow:

Appearance:

Personality: Noble, kind, but stern.

History: His ancient parents had frozen to death a few seasons ago, while he was out hunting, sometimes when he sees snow fall he becomes extremely depressed and wants to be alone. He never did like the city, and prefers roaming alone to being in a group.

Other:

One thing, there is no England or Ireland! Just thought ttha that was kind of funny, Redwall being a British book.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Well, I'm pretty sure that Mossflower would count as those countries. ;)

I'll be putting my sheet up soon.

Name: Argunath
Species: Cougar
Weapons: Two and a half foot long heavy falcate; sling; anything at paw; teeth and claws when enraged
Appearance: Exceptionally large creature; brown-tinted gray fur; chain mail tunic overtop a homespun tunic underneath studded metal armor; a side pack full of provisions, such as flint and tinder, food, and medical supplies

Personality: Stoic, yet sometimes humorous. Underneath his usually calm outward appearance is a monster, kept stiffly under control except when enraged by pain of body, or mind.
Origin: From the far west mountains. Due to a constant restlessness, he left his home and travelled with no particular purpose.

I realized that this character would fit pretty well in this RP, even though I'm using him in one already.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Just a note Del, it's probably going to be quite a while before we get to Kulland

Delthion

That will give me some time to get more into the other RP's that I'm in.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Name: Grinn Sandfoot
Species: American Mink
Weapons: a sling and a stone dagger
Appearance: A well muscled mink with normal mink coloration. Wears no clothes, but is covered with a variety of tribal trinkets.
Personality: Brave, friendly, and somewhat superstitious.
Origin: From the mountains of southern Unta. He lives with his tribe in a village underneath a mountain ledge (similar to a pueblo village)

Trexonian

*Lexon stands clutching his scythe, his blue eyes gaze intently into the distance...waiting...watching for the realm of World Rolepay to open.

The Mask

Name: Ramh Ulric
Species:Nilgiri Marten
Nationality:Abada BUT living in Fviore
Weapon:A staff
Appearance:
Personality:Grumpy mostly but always up for an adventure. Gets excited at the prospect of a fight.
History: Born in Abada. Went exploring one day and somehow ended up in Fviore. He has no idea how it happened.
Other:Loves exploring and scouting.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

W0NWILL

Pretty much the rule here is that everyone's accepted automatically. Also, I wrote the beginning post last night, so I'll open it right now.

The Skarzs

Cool.
I don't know anything about the RPs this is based off of, but could you tell me how long it might take for creatures to meet with each other?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

W0NWILL

If you aren't starting in Mossflower(England) or Fviore(France), it'll take a fair bit.