News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sam's Family tree

Started by SilentSam, December 16, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

Me - Sam Squirrel XIX
Twin Brother - Sammy Squirrel
Sister - Samuella Squirrel
Mother - Sami Squirrel
Father - Sam Squirrel XVIII
(Sam XVIII's side)
Aunt - Selma Skinner
Cousin - Samuel Skinner
Cousin - Sally Skinner
Grandfather - Sam Squirrel XVII
Grandmother - Sharon Squirrel
Ever-so-distant-cousin - Selene Seaquill
(Sami's side)
Uncle - Bob Nuts
Cousin - Sal Nuts III
Cousin - Serena Nuts
Grandfather - Sal Nuts II
Grandmother - Seal Nuts

There you have it. I am researching it right now, so I will update it.
;D

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Wow.  Family reunions must be tough.  All those similar names to peg to different people!  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SilentSam

I have much, much, more.
Last year 108 of us came to our family reunion. That's 1/4 of us. Half the people (at the family reunion) I don't know their names.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Rainshadow

Sounds kind of like my family...  Lol, family reunions come around every year and I know, like, two families.  Out of... what, the twenty others there are?  :P  Wait, no, more than twenty.  My mom has thirty-some first cousins.  FIRST COUSINS ALONE.  I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

I don't have many living relatives, and the ones that are alive we don't see much of. The few others that I do know there's maybe ten or eleven.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

Even when it's just my cousins at our family gatherings, I end up sitting alone or going off and drawing. I don't have a single cousin my age in all of my 60+ cousins. And I have nothing in common with the ones near my age. *Sigh.* That's a sore point for me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

You could call this your SAM-ily tree?

@Mask: I don't have really any family who's around my age... My grandparents are older than me, my aunts and uncles are also older than me, my cousins are mostly young adults, and some of my cousins have kids who are younger than me.

Rainshadow

Out of all the family I know, the person closest to my own age is my sister, who's several years older than me.  I only have four first cousins, and the ones closest to my age are five years older than me and five younger.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 17, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

@Mask: I don't have really any family who's around my age... My grandparents are older than me, my aunts and uncles are also older than me, my cousins are mostly young adults, and some of my cousins have kids who are younger than me.

Man, that's rough. But all my cousins are phonaholics. Not fun.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SilentSam

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 17, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

No. Just no.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

That's...........a lot of sams.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

SilentSam

We will attack Redwall abbey and take it over. Come family! Attack!!!
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D