News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Russa Nodrey

lOL!!!!!! Um, no. Because, like, she's like, evil! Therefore she's like, a guest! IMHO
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

@Jet: I'm pretty sure A Brave New World isn't a good thing. At least, not according to Aldous Huxley.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

So, anyone have a plan of attack. 'Cause, you know, there are hungry guests that would like nothing better than to sink their fangs into a good old piece of juicy member.
Freddy

Izeroth

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 27, 2015, 10:05:37 PM
So, anyone have a plan of attack. 'Cause, you know, there are hungry guests that would like nothing better than to sink their fangs into a good old piece of juicy member.

Form a impenetrable wall in the cellars where we can survive an all out siege! Check the weapon supplies and summon the mightiest warriors. Sharpen your swords and pitchforks, light your torches and ready the catapults. Gather food and drink then store them safely underground. Patrol the Front lawns constantly for new warriors and mount a guard in the Forum games. Prepare to defend the forum with your lives. Ready all your armor and shine your boots. assemble any potential fighters and arm every able bodied member. Assign officers and most of all we need a leader! WE ARE GOING TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Fools! I can penetrate any of your piteous attempts at defenses!

LT Sandpaw

*Puts duct tape between the forum and Mhera* HAHA no one can argue with the power of duct tape we are safe.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

LT Sandpaw

Nope duct tape is stronger, we'll put all our faith and chances of survival into duct tape.

Jetthebinturong

*Blasts Mhera with auric energy* KEEP BACK YOU FOUL GUEST-SYMPATHIZER!!!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Army o' minionz run up tae 'elp protect againzt ze guezt zreat*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 28, 2015, 12:41:58 AM
*Blasts Mhera with auric energy* KEEP BACK YOU FOUL GUEST-SYMPATHIZER!!!
*Steps through hole in LT's duct tape barrier Jet's energy blast created* Thank you for the new doorway. ;D

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 28, 2015, 12:43:24 AM
Who's gonna be our leader?
JOIN ME!

Jetthebinturong

*Locks Mhera in chains of auric energy*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Mhera on February 28, 2015, 12:56:11 AM
*Steps through hole in LT's duct tape barrier Jet's energy blast created* Thank you for the new doorway. ;D

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 28, 2015, 12:43:24 AM
Who's gonna be our leader?
JOIN ME!
I'D RATHER DRINK DUMPSTER JUICE!!!!!
Freddy