News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Delthion

Well I have the experience, but Soren you have the wackiness and Russa as well. I care not for who is the leader, all that I shall do is fall upon the guests with my well-made sword.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 28, 2015, 02:52:46 PM
Let's just pick a leader. We got a Forum War between Mhera's guests, James's staff, and the intrepid Members. We need a member leader.

I'm fairly sure I already said that and a lot more my good sir.

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2015, 02:54:03 PM
Well I have the experience, but Soren you have the wackiness and Russa as well. I care not for who is the leader, all that I shall do is fall upon the guests with my well-made sword.

Sure thing, take this duct tape and wrap it everywhere. *Hands Ronald Duct tape*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

We'll form a Triumvirate!  ;D (It may fall apart rather quickly though.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 28, 2015, 03:09:45 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 28, 2015, 02:52:46 PM
Let's just pick a leader. We got a Forum War between Mhera's guests, James's staff, and the intrepid Members. We need a member leader.

I'm fairly sure I already said that and a lot more my good sir.

Quote from: Delthion on February 28, 2015, 02:54:03 PM

Sure thing, take this duct tape and wrap it everywhere. *Hands Ronald Duct tape*

My name is not Ronold it is Roland. But I shall do as you wish. *Puts duct tape everywhere, including LT.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I seek neither leadership nor glory, however, when thrust opon me, who am I to deny the people.
I nominate Russa to lead us. Then we take a vote.

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

*Peals off painful duct tape* I second that Russa leads us. Soren you can be a senior officer. And I'll be the deputy commander and Delthion/Ronald can be senior combat officer. Jett can be Defensive commandant and the guy that does everything cool.
So what are your orders Commander Russa?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Why are there a lot of guests? I'm curious.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 28, 2015, 09:53:11 PM
So what are your orders Commander Russa?

This is not the first time the guests and mods have attempted a take over, and it may not be the last.

We must send out spies to find out their battle plans, then we will be better prepared when they attack. We must also collect weapons, and store food in case we become under siege. Also, we must fortify this topic.
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

*Salutes*

Aye, Sir!

*Calls in Engineering*

Thread fortified!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

You honestly think your pitiful defenses can stand against our power?
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

No. We think our offense can destroy it!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

Jetthebinturong

Since I'm an interdimensional being of immense power who created another universe, I'm fairly confident that, were it my intention, I could absolutely obliterate you
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Wylder Treejumper

If that is true, why don't you send impressive holographic messages instead of writing in text? That would be way cooler.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington