Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 01, 2015, 12:19:32 AM
We could get a mod to change sides.

I heard that Lutra and Dawnwing can be persuaded. Also, if someone got an admin, I would be able to start the Civil War sooner.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

No Mask is right we must stand up too the mods! We can't let simple threats bring us down! If they try to remove us all from the forum they would have no forum therefor they will have no power! Stand up for yourselves forum members!

*Raises the Red Flag* Red is the color of Freedom rally behind me and we will bring freedom too the forum. Remember They may take our lives, but they will never take our!

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Ash, a civil war would be between the members and other members, but as it is, this is simply a forum war. ;D

EDIT: A guest is looking at our commander's profile, trying to discern any weaknesses!

We must end this evil!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

*cough*

It might be a civil war. Care for some dumpster juice and egg rolls, Del?

SilentSam

Oh hehe. When I was a guest I worked on this. Hehe. They're going to de- *some unknown people come and tie me up and gag me* Mphh! *they soon take me away*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Sam!!
*chases people with lightsaber*

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

The Mask

Quote from: James Gryphon on March 01, 2015, 12:40:14 PM
Your ability to make boasts you have no way of backing up is matched only by your fear of lower-case letters. Hold your peace starting now and maybe I'll refrain from destroying you once the real nuisances have been dealt with.
LOOK AT THAT, AN AMOEBA THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 01, 2015, 02:35:54 PM

No Mask is right we must stand up too the mods! We can't let simple threats bring us down! If they try to remove us all from the forum they would have no forum therefor they will have no power! Stand up for yourselves forum members!
LOOK AT THAT, AN AMOEBA WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   05:15:22 AM   Viewing Delthion's profile.

:D

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 01, 2015, 11:53:21 PM

NOT SAM! SAVE HIM SOREN!
*slaps the people upside the head*
*grabs Sam*
*runs*

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

*Whacks James with a broom* Prepare for battle! *Whacks James with a broom*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Uh, we are preparing for battle, Commander.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

*Begins slapping Mhera and JG with mop*

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!