Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

Delthion

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 05, 2015, 08:47:33 PM
Well said, my young lad, well said!

I am over a thousand years old, I don't think that you're older than me. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Are you sure, I'm 1,964 years old. If you want proof, take a look at my profile.
Freddy

Delthion

Good point. So you're older than I who fought against the Saracens in Charlemagne's vanguard...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

What don't you understand?

Indeed, I can't have made that any clearer!

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on March 05, 2015, 09:02:09 PM
What don't you understand?

Indeed, I can't have made that any clearer!
And this has to do with guests...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

::)

Quote from: Who's OnlineOnline James Gryphon   11:08:29 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   01:11:56 AM   Viewing LT Sandpaw's profile.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kingmaker slashes Mhera with sharp fingernails* Die, WORM!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Izeroth

Lady Ashenwyte

:o Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!  !  ! ! !  ! ! ! !        !  !

LT Sandpaw

"Concentrate Fire on the main star destroyer!"

*Opens fire*

"All units attack!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

QuoteSkyblade    10:07:15 PM    Unknown Action
Faiyloe    10:06:51 PM    Unknown Action

They have defected.