Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Jetthebinturong

Cats are way better than dogs. They are loving, independent and their fur doesn't feel like sandpaper
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 15, 2015, 02:05:23 PM
*smacks Ash in da face*

Ow! I wasn't even attacking you! *Slaps Soren in the face*

Don't you know who you're attacking, WORM?!*Cuts Soren's paw off while smiling*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

*doesn't know what's going on anymore, just keeps punching*

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 16, 2015, 08:01:04 AM
Cats are way better than dogs. They are loving, independent and their fur doesn't feel like sandpaper
lol

Delthion

Cats are vicious fiends of darkness. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

That's a cat sympathizer's representation of the evil creatures. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

I like cats, but dogs are great as well, Can't decide :-\

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 16, 2015, 02:57:51 PM

I like cats, but dogs are great as well, Can't decide :-\

Tsarmina and Ungatt Trunn were cats. CATS RULE! (Literally and figuratively)

Delthion

But both of those are evil cats! See? You just proved my point! They are evil creatures of darkness!!!

Faiyloe

I don't really like dogs or cats. I am just not much of an animal person. I really don't like being touched or my personal space being intruded upon without my explicit connect, Even just a tap on the shoulder from behind freaks me out (Especially If I don't know anyone was there) so pets just bug me, They get in your space and that makes me anxious (Its not just animals its people too but you can tell someone that they are in your space and they will stop animals not so much)  :P   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

Faiy:

;D

I don't like it when others pop my bubble either. Still, at least when a dog invades your space he's normally not trying to kill you.

Jetthebinturong

Dogs aren't lazy or cuddly enough

Look at that adorable face
But this is the cat that awaits haters

Oh and Del, when Endcat isn't enough, there's always... HIM
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Quote from: Mhera on March 16, 2015, 03:45:32 PM
Faiy:

;D

I don't like it when others pop my bubble either. Still, at least when a dog invades your space he's normally not trying to kill you.

LoL That's me alright. And I don't care what they are trying to do I still do like it.  ;D :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

@Jet: I can't see the first picture, which is consistent with fact that I've never seen a nice cat.

Anyhow, because March 13th was K9 Veterans Day over here...