Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   12:58:07 AM   Viewing the topic FOR GUESTS.
Hmmm.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mhera on March 21, 2015, 01:01:08 AM
Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   12:58:07 AM   Viewing the topic FOR GUESTS.
Hmmm.

The guests cannot be trusted. The DDBs shall aid you to destroy the members. And to destroy the dumpster juice once and for all.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

The enemy of our enemy is not necessarily our friend. If the DDBs are anti-dumpster juice and anti-guest then they all alliances with them are to be avoided.

Izeroth

I bet Mhera's working for the guests too! She's trying to discourage us from making useful alliances!

Mhera

You bet I'm working for the guests!

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   02:51:41 AM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
...and you have no idea what we're planning!

Izeroth

Quote from: Mhera on March 21, 2015, 02:56:51 AM
You bet I'm working for the guests!

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   02:51:41 AM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
...and you have no idea what we're planning!

Interesting....

Mhera

Okay, you might actually have an idea of what we're planning.

Izeroth

Considering that I just destroyed your planet, I don't think you're in much of a position to plan anything.

Mhera

Ohhhhhh no I think we misunderstood each other. See, I thought you were guessing what we're planning to do to you, and you actually weren't that far off the mark (at least in the giant spaceship department). The reason I didn't notice you'd blown up our planet was because I was safely aboard the top-secret-until-now Gueststar.

Izeroth

A gueststar? Ha! What an absurd concept! Are you going to kill me with guest-energy now, scum?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Izeroth on March 21, 2015, 02:51:20 AM
I bet Mhera's working for the guests too! She's trying to discourage us from making useful alliances!

We don't need the guests anyway. The DDBs were the real power back in the day and with the Mods backing us, the Death Defying Beavers shall rise to power once again! I think we should declare war on all guests and supporters of the guests.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

*Somehow manages to leap into the Gueststar and starts shredding the villains.*

*Does the same.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

LT Sandpaw

*Jumps on Soren and bangs his head with a candlestick* We must fight to the end to protect the forum from invaders!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

*Starts shredding guests* Jhafjksdfjksdfh! (Attack the members)