Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 09, 2015, 03:36:36 AM
(psst! I'll defend you)

That will not be necessary, Mr. Sagetip; I do not intend to press charges. Your willingness to show favoritism, however, disappoints me.

Hickory

Mr. Izeroth, I can't show favoritism to you simply because the media cannot align itself with any one candidate for the elections.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 09, 2015, 03:54:54 PM
Mr. Izeroth, I can't show favoritism to you simply because the media cannot align itself with any one candidate for the elections.

I did not ask you to show favoritism to me. I simply wanted you to report the news in an unbiased and undefensive manner.

Hickory

And what would harm the news if we bias ourselves toward a certain citizen? I'm sure the FNN employees will support Corn's loyalty - to us.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 09, 2015, 01:23:31 AM
Quote from: Mhera on June 08, 2015, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   07:19:50 PM   Posting in Guests are doing something secretly!.
!!!

Maybe someone just had another tab open! I do that all the time. *Crosses arms*
I do too. Hard to post replies for some things (RP's in particular) if you can't read previous replies. I also tried opening twenty tabs at once to see if I could make the forum think there were wenty instances of me, but that didn't work. It only registers the one in current use. Most probably, it was someone posting a reply who logged off on another tab and did not close the first.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

(psst! I'll defend you)

(Thanks!)

Quote from: Izeroth on June 09, 2015, 05:17:28 AM
(psst! I'll defend you)

That will not be necessary, Mr. Sagetip; I do not intend to press charges. Your willingness to show favoritism, however, disappoints me.

Thanks, Iz! I am glad to see that you've realized that I'm neutral. So, really, this lovely debate was pointless - Although I enjoyed it very much.

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 10, 2015, 03:38:26 PM
(psst! I'll defend you)

(Thanks!)

Quote from: Izeroth on June 09, 2015, 05:17:28 AM
(psst! I'll defend you)

Thanks, Iz! I am glad to see that you've realized that I'm neutral. So, really, this lovely debate was pointless - Although I enjoyed it very much.

I still don't trust you, but I have neither the will nor the care to sue you.

Cornflower MM

I am completely trustworthy, Izeroth. If anyone is untrustworthy here, I think it would be you - You're always so ready to fight.

Eulaliaaa!

QuoteGuest   10:17:58 PM   Viewing Eulalia's profile.

Had a moment of panic before I realized that wasn't me...  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 10, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
I am completely trustworthy, Izeroth. If anyone is untrustworthy here, I think it would be you - You're always so ready to fight.

My 'aggression' is the reason you aren't living in Guestville right now. Countless thousands of my soldiers have died in the Guest Wars. What have you done for the Cellars?

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineOnline Gonff the Mousethief   05:43:23 PM   Sending the topic "Soren's completely weirdo/nice/thoughtful/loving/what-the-what/crazy/randomized poll." to a friend.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on June 11, 2015, 01:25:39 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 10, 2015, 06:32:41 PM

My 'aggression' is the reason you aren't living in Guestville right now. Countless thousands of my soldiers have died in the Guest Wars. What have you done for the Cellars?

Nothing - I prefer doing things for boards that NEED help.

Quote from: Mhera on June 11, 2015, 06:44:22 PM
Quote from: Who's OnlineOnline Gonff the Mousethief   05:43:23 PM   Sending the topic "Soren's completely weirdo/nice/thoughtful/loving/what-the-what/crazy/randomized poll." to a friend.
. . . . . That's new.

EDIT:

Seriously?!
QuoteCornflower MM    05:35:43 PM    Viewing the board index of redwallabbey.com.

I'm looking at myself looking at the board index?!

rrrrr

Aaaah!

rrrrr, Morgazath, Jetthebinturong, Sagetip, the hare and 11 Guests are viewing this board.

We're outnumbered :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

Caught patrolling in pairs again.  They're paying particular attention to our security forces and the disturbances within our numbers.

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    10:09:11 PM    Viewing the topic Cellar Security Command.
Guest    10:09:05 PM    Viewing the topic Cellar Security Command.
Guest    10:08:58 PM    Viewing the topic The Fall of the Cellars!.
Guest    10:08:53 PM    Viewing the topic The Fall of the Cellars!.

Izeroth

Intriguing... I wonder how they feel about them.