Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Søren

QuoteGuest   11:27:31 PM   Posting in COSTUME PARTY .
They're in disguise.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

QuoteGuest   11:06:11 PM   Viewing Soren the Warrior's profile.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

QuoteGuest    10:49:59 PM    Viewing Delthion's profile.

Who could it be?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

QuoteGuest    04:39:53 PM    Viewing the topic The Topic to Torment Delthion.

WHY?! WHY WHY WHY???!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'M BEING MOBBED BY GUESTS! *Drowns in tides of guests* What do guests look like anyway?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

They are unimaginably evil...so no one can even imagine what they look like! ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

So I'm being mobbed by no one knows what. Wonderful. Waaagh! *Drowns again in a flood of guests* *Ork   
Boyz rush the guest horde* DAKKADAKKA! KILL TEH GUESTIES!

Faiyloe

QuoteGuest   06:46:27 PM   Viewing the topic The Topic King!.
Guest   06:46:27 PM   Viewing the topic The Arena II.
Guest   06:46:20 PM   Viewing the topic The Arena II.
Guest   06:46:12 PM   Viewing the topic The Arena II.

Look what they are doing now!!! 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Mhera

78 Guests, 7 members. Who's Online has two pages.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mhera on August 15, 2015, 04:12:22 PM
78 Guests, 7 members. Who's Online has two pages.

That's a new record. I saw one viewing my profile the other day. Pretty much the second time I've ever seen peopel viewing my profile. Like, ever.

Delthion

The most people to ever be online is 120.

CaptainRocktree

I have picture evidence of two guest registering on the forums  :o.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

I was looking at "Who's Online" and I was at the top doing an Unknown Action. How does that happen?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan