News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

"No art is complete, only abandoned." ~Leonardo da Vinci
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Hickory

"It's a little beat up, but it's still home. I wasn't here to protect it when the Sith attacked the first time. This time, you gave me a second chance. I owe you. I've read your records. about how the Jedi sentenced you. For doing what you believed. You wandered past the Outer Rim during your exile. I ask you... did you find any trace of Revan? I served with her, like you did. And we had to part, like you did. She said that there were places where she had to walk where I could not go – places where she could not bring those she loved. I've waited for her to come back for almost four years. It doesn't get any easier. I would have done anything she asked. And when she told me to stay here, to try to keep the Republic strong, that was the hardest thing of all. It was important to her. She said that she believed that something had been behind the Mandalorian Wars. That it hadn't been the Mandalorians' choice to attack the Republic. Whatever it was, I think she went off to find it... to fight it. ... We saved the Republic. But it was like the war didn't end for her. She would keep remembering things she had done, and it kept driving her. And she kept using it as a wall between us. And I think she finally remember something terrible she had done during the Mandalorian Wars. And she went put an end to it. She left without warning. She didn't where, only that it was to a place where she couldn't take anyone she loved. And here you return, with her ship, without her. Yes, wherever she went, your ship's been there. If... if you return to that place, if you find some trace of Revan... Simply tell her that Carth Onasi is waiting for her."

-Carth speaks to the Exile, KOTOR II
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Thanquol

"We shall see how brave you are when nailed to the walls of Hoover Dam, your body facing west so you may watch your world die."

-Legate Lanius, The Monster of the East

Jack the Quick

'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'     ~Wayne Gretzky
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

"I survived because the fire inside burned brighter than the fire around me. I fell down into that dark chasm, but the flame burned on and on."

-The Burned Man, Joshua Graham

Keva Strongbow

'The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about'
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Thanquol

"Finding it, though, that's not the hard part. It's letting go." - Father Elijah

One-Eye the wildcat

"I'm gonna rip you in half now." -Juggernaut, Deadpool 2.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

"You don't see them raiding hospitals to cart away Auto-Docs or armfuls of prosthetic organs. No, they greatly prefer the sort of technology that puts people in hospitals. Or graves, rather, since hospitals went the way of the Dodo."

"We're talking about a coterie of bulging-eyed fanatics who think all Pre-War technology belongs to them."

"Because they're ridiculous! Because they galavant around the Mojave pretending to be Knights of Yore. The world has no use for emotionally unstable techno-fetishists. Just wipe them out, will you?"

-Mr.House

Angelbunny

Ryan Fleege: [watching the Santa animatronic] He's talking to me.
Angel: [coughs loudly]
    Fluttershy: [gasp] Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke? I'll take that as a... yes.

Thanquol

"Oh yes, raised in that tradition. And the teaching stuck. I was taught it was my responsibility to bring the torch of knowledge to the wastes. I may have taken the torch part more literally than they intended."

-Caesar

One-Eye the wildcat

"someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME! I ATE THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED" -shrek.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

"When society tells you to follow your heart, be careful, because your heart is the most corrupt part of your body"

Keva Strongbow

"Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway."
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Cornflower MM

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 22, 2019, 02:23:55 AM
"someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME! I ATE THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED" -shrek.

*Ain't. I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.