News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Redwaller, June 02, 2013, 08:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Matthias720

Current playthrough status: I only have the Companions quest line left, and then I will have all the primary factions completed. After that, I'm going to finish the main quest, and then work my way through the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC.

Delthion

I installed the Hearthfire DLC about 6 months or so ago, I have bought and built houses in Morthal, Dawnstar, and Falkreath, Morthal is my favorite, being the farthest from society. Dawnstar is a close second, and Falkreath doesn't really compare to the others, I mean there is a conjurer right at the foot of your property!

Any other holds that you can buy and build houses with?

On another note, I can never go back to Markarth, I completed the Forsworn Conspiracy and managed to escape, but now the guards don't believe that I was framed.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Well you should probably do the rest of that quest line, I'm sure that will help.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Yeah, I tried that. But I don't want to be a Forsworn...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

I haven't done it myself but I'm pretty sure you either establish peace or destroy the Forsworn by the end of it.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Interesting...I'll have to try it.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on January 16, 2016, 05:47:41 AM
On another note, I can never go back to Markarth, I completed the Forsworn Conspiracy and managed to escape, but now the guards don't believe that I was framed.
Same here. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Awesome!

By the way...I have about 80+ murders...can anyone beat that? ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Tam and Martin

I honestly laugh and feel bad at the same time while seeing this topic. I know NOTHING of either of the titles in the topic except that they might be a tv show or a video game.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 16, 2016, 11:58:44 PM
I honestly laugh and feel bad at the same time while seeing this topic. I know NOTHING of either of the titles in the topic except that they might be a tv show or a video game.

They're in a video game. A very famous one.

Delthion

Ash...how many murders do you have? Most of mine have been in Solitude...now there is almost no one walking outside...most of the shop owners...every NPC that wasn't necessary... ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on January 17, 2016, 01:57:42 AM
Ash...how many murders do you have? Most of mine have been in Solitude...now there is almost no one walking outside...most of the shop owners...every NPC that wasn't necessary... ;D

When I install it again I swear I will kill everything that moves and everything else.