Anywhere Is: An Anything Goes RP

Started by Tiny Jackalope, November 30, 2013, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Jackalope

Sign-up topic: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=5168.0
In this RP we will all start wherever we want and do whatever we want. Hence the title 'Anything Is'.

OOC: Since this is an Anything Is RP anyone can start first. I will not be the one to start first XD.
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

Adeline Greenborough let out a giggle as she came upon the great Redwall Abbey gate.  She'd been anticipating this moment for over a season, and her mouth was already watering.  True, she was excited that she'd get to see all the bright and cheery faces of the Redwallers, but food was on her mind right now.

Rapping her balled up paw on the gate, the floppy-eared hare sang out, "Helloooo?  Anybeast there?  It's me, Addy the Entertainer, wot!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

The sun was lowering in the sky. A branch snapped. Leaves russled. A small squirrel maid jumped onto large rock in the clearing. This was Nagikumo Tachi. Lone wanderer of Mossflower Woods. From the top of the rock she could see the formidable Redwall Abbey. Right now its gate was being opened and a hare maid was being let in. Sighing Nagi slid down the rock and scampered back into the underbrush, heading in the direction of her hideout.
*SMACKFACE*

Jukka the Sling

Heading east across the flatlands, Reina looked around for a place to make camp. The ferretmaid's eyes lighted on a stand of small trees, and she headed over to inspect them. The setting sun was warm on her back, but soon it would be night, and the temperature could drop considerably.

Reina soon found a hollow log, perfect to spend the night in. Sitting down next to it, she struck one of her knives on a stone, creating a spark. Soon a small fire was crackling away. The ferretmaid cooked some roots from her meager food supply, ate them, then sat and stared into the fire. The flames reflected in her eyes, hard with anger and determination.

All I want is revenge. And I will have it, even if I die too. That fox will pay for my family's death.

The sun was dipping below the western horizon as Reina sat there, plotting her revenge. Eventually her eyelids began to droop, and she crawled into the log and dozed off. Her rest was fitful, plagued with nightmares about the night her family was killed.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Kogane sat on a large rock somewhere in Mossflower wood, absentmindedly he ran his paw along the scar over his left eye. Realizing what he was doing, the marten sighed and lowered his arm. He lay back on the rock and closed his eyes, deciding that sleep would be best in this situation but as soon as he closed his eyes, memories flashed in his mind, a yellow-scaled body with a snapped off sword blade thrust through it, a feline figure lying dead on the floor, maniacal laughter behind red eyes and the betrayal of one he had considered a friend. Kogane opened his eyes, he would not have his sleep plagued by nightmares. The marten instead opened his bag of belongings and rummaged around inside, sighing as his paw came into contact with the hilt of a weapon. The marten eventually found what he was looking for and pulled it out. It was a book, a thick tome bound in leather with an illustration of a dragon on the cover. It was Kogane's favourite book "Iconic Hakaanese Myths and Legends" a collection of folktales from his homeland. He opened the book on a double page spread featuring a mountain with a dragon perched on the top. Kogane smiled, the tale of Zenchi Koken'nin was his favourite story in this book. Settling into a more comfortable position, he began to read.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Russina smiled; the Abbey was so close! She started running toward it. She had always liked running. Then she accidently ran smack into another squirrel maid! "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said, extending a hand toward the squirrel on the ground.

Tiny Jackalope

"Watch it you!" Nagi exclaimed as she took the hand of the squirrel maid. "What is your name anyway?"
*SMACKFACE*

estar222

Ashiga Marutsu was an exile. He was a murderer and betrayer at best, and a man whom not even the Lord of The Underworld would look upon without revilement at worst.

And he knew it.

Stalking through the woods of Mossflower, Ashiga's paws were tucked deep into his pockets for warmth, and his swords rattled loosely in their sheaths at his hip, both blades turned upwards towards his underarm, and at the same side of his body, as was customary of warriors from his area of the world.

It was a cold, damp, dank morning, and Ashiga had no real taste for this climate, and he really had no idea how he came to be in Mossflower at all, let alone near Redwall Abbey.

Unbeknownst to Ashiga, who was busy being introverted sensually, he had actually gone past the clearing in which Kogane was reading, albeit not actually entering the clearing, on his way to the gates of The Abbey.

Perhaps he would find some short-term shelter and work there.

Well, no. Probably not any work, as Abbeys and Churches do not tend towards the hiring of mercenaries, spies, and assassins, but shelter would be welcome.
You want to know my name? My name? My name is not a word that I use anymore; you will never learn it. Instead, you can call me the colour that humans seem to think belongs to magic; you can call me the colour a monarch wears under his cape; you can call me Mauve.

Tiria Wildlough

'Ack! Stupid mud!'
Maddy Sheenwick hauled herself out of the stream, her bedraggled tail trailing behind her. Stupid stream. She'd only wanted a drink of water, but of course she had to fall in instead.
The squirrel picked up her bag and weapons from the bank, and proceeded to march on through the forest. Her other tunic was torn, and she never felt like mending it.
Maddy's thoughts were interrupted by a branch in her path. She went flying over it, landing first on her paws and then her face.
Spitting out dirt, she looked up. Her eyes widened. Up ahead was the biggest building she had ever seen in her life, made of red stone and easily taller than the trees. She knew what it was of course. Almost everyone around here had heard of Redwall Abbey.
Would they give shelter to a strange beast like her? Probably not, but it was worth asking.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Cornflower MM

"I'm really sorry! My name's Russina! What's yours? I'm really sorry! It's that when I start running I go into a world in my head! Are you OK??" Russina asked, blushing

Tiny Jackalope

"I'm Nagi," Nagi stated bruskly. "And I am perfectly alright thank you very much." With that Nagi started to walk away from Russina at a decidedly fast pace.
*SMACKFACE*

Faiyloe

Hailey was walking through Mossflower wood with a little spring in her step. She looked up ahead and saw threw the trees a Japanese Marten sitting reading a book. She crept up to him till she was standing only a few paces from him.

OOC: If you have any objections Jet please tell me! 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

Kogane watched the squirrel approach out of the corner of his eye, as she crept closer he slowly dragged his bag towards him until it was right next to him. She was only a few paces away now. Kogane leaped up as he threw the book back into his bag. In the same motion he whipped his katana from his belt and pointed at the squirrel "Who are you and what do you want?" he asked

Faiyloe

Hailey jumped backwards startled by his sudden movements and hostile manner. "Don't do that! You scared the life out of me! I'm Hailey by the way," she said. She could tell by his reaction that he was very observant and he would most likely notice if she made the slightest move for her weapon so she decided to take a different approach. He didn't seem like most vermin. The way he addressed her was more than any thing like he was suspicious of her not like he was going to assault her. If she made it clear that she was harmless (at least to him) then he wouldn't hurt her.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jetthebinturong

"If you don't want people to point swords at you, I suggest not trying to creep up on them. I'm Kogane" The marten lowered the blade but did not sheathe it, he was still suspicious of this squirrel's motives. "You never answered my first question" He said as he walked over to the bag "What do you want?"