News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Welcome, to our Abbey!

Started by Ashleg, December 17, 2014, 04:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's pick this up again!

Yes Sah!
...No thank you.^^

Cornflower MM

"Nobody." Arya said, smiling mischievously with a cold twinkle in her eyes. "Although, if I remembre correctly, you're the one who started throwing insults first, weasel!" Arya retorted, flicking her ear. She had a feeling that they were being watched. Then a stoat burst out of the bushes, jabbing a spear at her. She flipped backwards, landed, flicked her dagger from her right paw to her left and drew her sword, pointing it at the stoat's nose. "So, an ambush, eh? Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't kill you right here and now!" She snarled.

Ashleg

Roscoe screeched and threw himself to the ground, looking up only when things seemed to have calmed down. He grinned sheepishly and dusted himself off, purple eyes flicking from the squirrel to the stoat and back.
He was glad the tension was off of him, at least for now.
"Well, well, it's a stoatystoat!" He exclaimed, watching from behind Arya. "Whatcha gonna do, eh, Stoaty? You gonna kill 'er?"

Izeroth

OOC: Not sure if this is ok. Just tell me and I'll change it.

Despite being nervous, Gridjaw laughed. "I don't need to give yew any reasons, tree-scum! What makes ya think I'm even done wid this?"

With the paw that was not holding his spear, Gridjaw pulled his dagger out of his belt and held it to the weasel's throat. "If yew try to kill me, squirrel, the weasel gets it!"

Ashleg

OOC-
This is fine. You can hurt him, just don't kill him since he's only been roleplayed for two days.

IC-
"'Eyy, what d'you think you're--" Roscoe gulped, glancing desperately at Arya as the dagger was placed atop his throat. He squirmed uncomfortably and stared down, cross-eyed, at the dagger.

Cornflower MM

Arya rolled her eyes. She considered dropping her dagger and yanking the weasel behind her, but she wasn't altogether sure she trusted him. "Ha! I see what you're doing. Placing it all on me, huh?" She said. Then she decided that she might as well trust the weasel, dropped her dagger, grabbed the weasel's shoulder, and yanked him behind her. "So, then. Your three reasons?" She asked pleasantly, still keeping her sword level with  the stoat's nose.

OOC: I apologize for the PP - If you want, I can change it. But I had to do something.

Izeroth

This squirrel was very irritating, and Gridjaw would gladly have gutted her with a spear if given the chance. As much as he hated to do it, however, he knew he would have to give this squirrel some reason not to kill him.

Grisham threw his spear to the ground. "I ain't good at countin', tree-crawler, so I'll only give ya one reason. Yew wouldn't kill an unarmed beast, would yew?"

Ashleg

Roscoe yelped, stumbling a bit and trying to get balanced again.
He snickered to himself. The thought of thanking her didn't even cross his mind.

LT Sandpaw

Casta watched curiously at the odd confrontation unfolding below him, normally he would avoid a fight like this not wanting to get involved. Having arrived to see the weasel getting pulled behind a squirrel and to see the stoat surrender his weapon Casta was interested and confused, he waited nearly invisible in his lofty position to see how the events unfolded.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "Hmm, I suppose not. However, since you seem so keen to kill me, perhaps a duel? You can set the terms, but I get to keep my sword and dagger. My bow I swear upon my life not to use.." She said, thinking quickly. The squirrel put her toe under her dagger and flicked it upwards, where she caught it neatly, ignoring the slight scratch it gave her across the palm. "Oh, and you're welcome, Rude Weasel."

Ashleg

Roscoe bowed awkwardly.
"And to you as well, Rude Squirrel."

Izeroth

"How foolish do ye think me is?" The stoat asked. "Ye've got da advantage, with yer fancy sword and dagger. I only have me little old spear to defend with! Why, if'n I dueled yew, yew'd run me threw before I could e'en do anything!"

Gridjaw picked his up his spear, which was laying on the ground, and resumed talking to the squirrel. "Lissen, tree-crawler, the only way yew will ever get me to fight in a duel is if yew drop all the weapons and fight just with yer fists. Nothin' made 'o steel er wood; just yer paws."

Cornflower MM

Arya laughed. "You really don't want to do that." She told the stoat. It was a show, really: The squirrel much preferred fighting with weapons, as she wasn't very good with her fists. But then again, perhaps her knowledge of fancy 'tricks' would even it out. She thought for a moment. "Or perhaps I'll just use my dagger. That's my final offer." Arya bargained.

Ashleg

Roscoe snorted and folded his arms.
"I'm doin' what I wish t'do, Rude Squirrel!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: Crackers, I meant stoat! Just a second and I'll fix it, sorry.

BIC: "Oh, do shut up, weasel dear." Arya seethed. Obviously the weasel had thought she ewas talking to him.

Ashleg

OOC-
Agh, noo, now I feel silly!
That was why it took me so long to reply. I couldn't tell if it was me or the stoat. ^^'

IC-
Roscoe gave her a weird look.
"Dear?!" He echoed, "Since when was I yer 'dear', eh, Squirrel?"