News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Choose Your Own Adventure

Started by rrrrr, August 27, 2015, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poll

Poll
3 (60%)
Poll
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

James Gryphon

This is counterintuitive, but B. The second command is obviously a much better fighter than we are, and making a stand isn't likely to get very far. Maybe if we pretend to be helpless, we can lure him in and catch him with his guard down.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Rainshadow

I think I'll side with James and Amber on this one in saying B.  The Second Command is clearly a skilled warrior, so we don't stand a chance against him in one-on-one combat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rrrrr

You pretend to faint and open your eyes a little bit. You see a tankard of "Extra Strong Shrewbeer" next to your feet. The Second Command waves a strange nine-pointed star around Oakscut several times around. Oakscut opens his eyes, and the air around him goes dark. What do you do?

<A> Jump overboard!
<B> Throw the tankard of "Extra Strong Shrewbeer" at Oakscut
<C> Throw the tankard of "Extra Strong Shrewbeer" at the Second Command
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

I would want to learn more about this strange star.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

A is tempting, but we don't know how far away the shore is, and I don't like the idea of abandoning an ally. C is obvious: in fact, too obvious.

I say B. The extra strong shrewbeer will make Oakscut extra strong, so that he can K.O. the second command with one kick.  ;)

Or maybe it'll at least rouse him, or if the "nine-pointed star" is some magic thing, interfere with that.

Maybe I'm overthinking this, but it wouldn't be the first time that the obvious and seemingly correct choice was wrong.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Oh, I forgot that Oakscut was our ally.

I change my vote to B.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

I guess I'll go with B. At first I would've chosen C, because the tankard might knock the vermin guy out, and I didn't really get how just because the shrewbeer was "extra-strong" it would make the person who drank it really strong. But, I guess it might revive Oakscut, and maybe if it bonks him on the head it might do the same.

Lady Amber