News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My mousling tribute to Brian Jacques

Started by Dúliniel, July 03, 2011, 04:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

I can finally see it by checking out that link. Looks great! 8)

ilovemariel

Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Dúliniel

I wanted to share another one of my miniatures with you all. I painted this one for The Parish School's annual auction. Parish is a wonderful school for children with autism and speech/language learning challenges. My five-year-old daughter just started her second year there and the progress she's made has been incredible. Anyway, when I saw this little guy with the acorn on his shield, I knew he perfectly fit Parish's motto: Mighty Oaks From Little Acorns Grow...and he looked like he just stepped out of Redwall Abbey!

http://tinyurl.com/93tnodk

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Osu

That is the coolest thing I've seen all year. Very, very lovely!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Dúliniel

Thank you all! I really love the mousing line from Reaper. Hopefully, I'll have more to post soon!

Wisteria Wild Cat

That would be awesome, and again I would be speechless.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Redwaller