News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Redwall Monk/Warrior Costume

Started by SandyB, April 26, 2013, 11:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandyB

Here are some pics of me in my costume for Confuzzled 2013. Seeing as the theme is the middle ages, I thought it'd be the perfect chance to go as a Redwall character.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10459025/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10459053/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10459079/

The sword is real stainless steel, the mask is latex - I did buy it online, but I have made some alterations - the gauntlets are thick gloves with real chainmail and steel plate and the habit's from an old Halloween costume.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Lutra

Pretty unique costume.  Did other attendees actually know what you were / where the costume was from?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

SandyB

The con's not for another 5 weeks. The last of my costume parts came through the post today and I couldn't wait to show it off.
Problems in life are never resolved by distancing yourself from them. Escape is never the safest plan nor the safest place.

Rusvul

Nice sword in those pics! How did'ye get the mouse head in the pictures?

Leatho Shellhound

Wow, nice!

Did you make the mouse mask?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

I'm going to go ahead and move this over to fanworks. :) Carry on, you chaps!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ungatt Trunn

Cool!!! I know your being asked this question alote, but did you make the Mouce mask?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  I love the costume!  Again, like everyone else, how did you get the mask?  Was it a store bought thing?  Did you make it?  'Cause if you did, wow!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SandyB

The sword is real stainless steel, the mask is latex - I did buy it online, but I have made some alterations - the gauntlets are thick gloves with real chainmail and steel plate and the habit's from an old Halloween costume.

Redwaller

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Very nice. Stainless steel, eh? Nice and shiny, very nice, great unless you intend to actually fight with it. In which case high carbon tool steel is better :P. And, nice mask, I thought you had photoshopped it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

SandyB

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 27, 2013, 04:59:35 PM
Very nice. Stainless steel, eh? Nice and shiny, very nice, great unless you intend to actually fight with it. In which case high carbon tool steel is better :P. And, nice mask, I thought you had photoshopped it.

Either way I'm now prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I