News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

[DISCUSSION] The Redwall Kitchen

Started by martins#1fan, July 20, 2011, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Mmmm, I love spicy things, so I've always wanted to try hotroot soup.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Lily on August 03, 2011, 03:25:28 AM
I made myself shrimp and hotroot soup last night. I didn't use any recipe, I just pulled ideas from the recipes on the Redwall Kitchen. I put in heaps of pepper and chili pepper, along with onions, potatoes and of course shrimp. I also put in a clove of garlic but that flavour was lost because I put in so much pepper. :D It was deliciously spicey. I will definitely make it again.

That sounds like a good meal...I'll make myself some sometime this week maybe.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

I am going to start Loamhedge today. Today's library day!
  ~ Larry Boy

Matthias720

Let's stay on topic, please. ;)

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Coobreedan

Burp! Too much October Ale!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Skalrag of Marshank

~ Larry Boy

Taggerung The Otter

ah made a feast wid all this food
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

CrazyPug37

While surfing the web earlier today, I found this website.

http://www.redwall.net/kitchen/index.html

I am as curious as Curious George the Monkey, so I just had to click on the link.  Inside the other links were recipes for desserts, main courses, beverages, and other miscellaneous food items.  Being a big fan of food, I can't wait to try some of these recipes.  They even have a Great Hall Cake, and the otters' famous Watershrimp and Hotroot Soup!

I will probably be posting some of the pics of the food that I have made.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Tam and Martin

Yay I love that website! We've made a few recipes from there.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Aldeneg

I love that website! I also have the Redwall cookbook but that site is a wonderful substitute for people who may not be able to get the cookbook!!
    I keep making Redwall food from the site and the book both at family gatherings and on special occasions and I have yet to come across a recipe I didn't like. Plus, I'm converting my family into Redwall food lovers.  :D
    I can't wait to see the pictures!

KitrallStreamrippler

Awesome! I love to cook, and I can't wait to try out some of those recipes!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwaller

I'm gonna try making Turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie tomorrow.