"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

new fan

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 02, 2012, 03:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

I didnt know  he died  thats sad

Redwallfan7

That is sad. I only discovered the Redwall books last year but better late than never
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

Firehawke

It is very sad.
One good thing for you, though...you won't have to wait a year or more between books!  I discovered it around 2001 and found it so hard to wait.  I can't imagine the wait that people who found the series even earlier went through!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Dannflor

Sad Sad Sad I discovered Redwall Ayear before he Died and more I was waiting for the Sable Quean to come out and I finally had the courage to write him I got a letter a month after he died that said he wrote it a DAY before he died. The Letter is in nice condition and I am NEVER giving it to anyone
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Leatho Shellhound

I know, very very sad....I got into the books before the Sable Quean was out.  a few years later in 2011, I was going to write him a letter but my sunday school teacher told me he had died. 
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

After I read Mossflower for the first time, I looked it up on Wikipedia, and I later learned that he died. I would have wrote him had I discovered the books earlier.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dreamer

I didn't either in till last year, I still cry over it. I wish I had met him.
~Dreamer~