Have you ever wondered....

Started by abbotsrboss, October 21, 2012, 08:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Usually, earthenware for plates, bowls, etc.
In Redwall, I believe Chickenhound and his mother were stealing silverware. I'd imagine not all utensils were silverware, so some were made for beasts to eat with, or for the cooks in the kitchen...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

321tumbler

Yeah and possibly they were made out of wood.

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 21, 2012, 09:34:36 PM
  I would guess that their utensils are made of wood and the dishes of wood or clay.  But hey, that's just my guess.
But what about copper ladeles they all ways have copper ladeles because the frair always chases the hares from the kichens with copper Ladeles !!!  ;)

rachel25

Maybe they were given the utensels from someone or made by someone like the otters in legend of luke they made the furniture .  ::)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

They had some good carpentors in Redwall, so couldn't they have made the untensils out of wood?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Stone is another good idea, though those would be harder to make than wooden utensils.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.