News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

noah the movie

Started by blindsimeonjtp, June 27, 2014, 01:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

has anyone seen noah the movie is it good ?

Wylder Treejumper

It's terrible. I wouldn't even bother going.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Romsca

I haven't seen it but yeah I heard it has some really weird stuff like Noah killing his sons and him talking with "fallen angels" and a really unnecessarily obvious vegetarian, go-green message :-X

Gonff the Mousethief

Completely away from the true story. My Pastor said, ''Great Hollywood masterpiece, Complete Biblical fail.''
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

Quote from: Romsca on June 27, 2014, 02:30:20 AM
I haven't seen it but yeah I heard it has some really weird stuff like Noah killing his sons and him talking with "fallen angels" and a really unnecessarily obvious vegetarian, go-green message :-X
Actually it's Noah trying to kill his grandsons (I'm not sure if he actually does) because he finds out that they will receive more blessings form God than he will.