Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

the star wars darkside roleplay is up and the lightside one will be up soon

blindsimeonjtp

there coming out with episode 7

rakkety tam

yeah i heard about that and disney bought star wars so princess leia is now a freakin disney princess apparently
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lily

Disney Princess Leia:

I think the whole thing about Princess Leia being a Disney Princess is just an internet joke at the moment. She won't be officially inducted into the franchise. ;)

Redwallfan7

Honestly I don't mind if Disney does the final Star Wars movie. As long as there's still a lot of action in it, and if it has a good cast, it shouldn't be a problem.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

What Disney is making an EPISODE 7 I think that Disney will NOT make a good Star Wars
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

rakkety tam

i aggree with you 100% i heard taht the original plan that um......................GOERGE LUCAS!! had isnt being used and disney is coming up with their  own story line

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

SaberTruth

That's odd, I saw a video interview with George Lucas where he said that Disney will be using some of his ideas for Episodes 7-9.

Redwallfan7

I don't mind... Just as long as there's action.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rakkety tam

Quote from: SaberTruth on December 07, 2012, 02:22:08 AM
That's odd, I saw a video interview with George Lucas where he said that Disney will be using some of his ideas for Episodes 7-9.
hmmm well i may be wrong if u got it from a video i got mine from a semi trustable sight to i dont know

Rainshadow

I'm not much of a fan of the Star Wars series, but you gotta admit that this is probably gonna be funny.  I mean, Princess Leia is the new Disney princess!  Haha, you see all of the princesses in their dresses and looking all cheerful, then you see Princess Leia with her gun...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

It'll either be awful, or great.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Mattio

princess leia's a disney princess

PrimroseWarrior

Hey, I goton this site, (LucasFilm asked me to join!!!!) called obi want to know me. theres survey and forums and they could use one of my ideas for the SW movies or tv show!!! how great it that!!!!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 07, 2012, 02:25:19 AM
I don't mind... Just as long as there's action.

:D I like the sound of that.... almost ......