News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

HELP

Started by Chipster of Noonvale, August 24, 2017, 06:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Help?

Nyreem
1 (5.6%)
Laterose
2 (11.1%)
AAAAAAAAAA
4 (22.2%)
Hyzenthlay-rah
2 (11.1%)
Destroy the Earth!
9 (50%)
Oops O__O Too bad D:
3 (16.7%)
You just broke reality.
4 (22.2%)
Help!
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Chipster of Noonvale

Hmm...let's try something else... :'(

Their fires are scaring all the rats away, but ooh, there are way too many rats for them to keep up!  The positive one is doing a good job, but there is a limit to what one creature can do, and the pointless one is, well, pointless.  We've got our stuff, but will you have the strength to survive this danger, while we prepare to save you from the other danger? 8)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*Screams even louder*

I. HATE. FLIES.

*Cowers in a corner*

The Skarzs

How is that relevant?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*Awkward silence*

I.... misread... it.

*Slides away*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Flies, huh?

The mask was a thing on it's own, behind which Jack hid, liberated from shame and self-consciousness.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, no, I'm still confused. Is this like a CYOA or what?

Delthion

That is for Chip to know and for us to find out my dear Corn!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Chipster of Noonvale

Ooh the pretty one is trapped in quicksand and the cowardly one predictably did little to help.  The positive one is dealing with the rats who are still wrecking havoc, the pointless one is still doing nothing, and you're still trapped in your own unrelated trap.  We just came back with our stuff, but we just realized we forgot to bring some of it, so we'll have to make a second trip to the other side of reality.  But who will survive this horrible mess? 8)

Delthion

Mask, because she all started it. She is the Mask of the Red Death. *Suspense intensifies.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Intensity suspsensifies.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I have a guess what this is all about

Maudie

@Delthion Don't try to drag me into this. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

MatthiasMan