News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cowboys v. Dolphins

Started by Trigoma, November 24, 2011, 06:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Cowboys
Dolphins

Trigoma

whos gonna win? thanksgiving day and i think cowboys are gonna sweep the field with the dolphins. who do u think is gonna win? :P
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

you should make this a poll but i think dolphins
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

Dolphins will win because you can spell dolphin with these letters:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P

I take it this will be moved to The Cellars.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Trigoma

o.o dang i thought it was in the right section xD. and im making a poll for this now
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Trigoma

—Happy Mask Salesman

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Ih.

Hoping for a dolphin win...yeah, was never gonna happen.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

This is about football? I pictured a dolphin eating a cowboy on a battlefield!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

^^lol yesh am. football. dolphins do deserve a win, but cowboys ish mah team so :P
—Happy Mask Salesman

Jarky Thistlebrush

This is like a page out of a history book!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Dolphins. I had no idea what the thread was about. Now though, my vote has changed:

THE ALL BLACKS!!!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!