News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The New BWAS

Started by Kade Rivok, February 20, 2020, 05:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

You know who else should go boil their head?
Death.
(With a capital "D".)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 12, 2023, 07:53:54 PMYou know who else should go boil their head?
Death.
(With a capital "D".)

On vot groundz?

Alzae, Death 'az zeen ze INFINITE.

Spoiler
...Und it iz BLUE.
[close]
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

On the outside it's blue.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, und tiz nae zat imprezzive.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 12, 2023, 10:31:45 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 12, 2023, 07:53:54 PMYou know who else should go boil their head?
Death.
(With a capital "D".)

On vot groundz?
No, no, in a cauldron or something. You can't boil stuff on the ground.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 14, 2023, 07:09:59 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 12, 2023, 10:31:45 PM
Death.
(With a capital "D".)

On vot groundz?
No, no, in a cauldron or something. You can't boil stuff on the ground.

Ah meant, vot iz yer juztification und/or reazonin' fer zaid opinion?

Flib Bigboat

Because he enjoys hanging around dead people.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually, tiz 'iz job.

Flib Bigboat

He does his job too well, if you ask me.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

At leazt 'e'z gaet a perzonality, unloike ze Auditorz...

...It alzae 'elpz zat 'e acted az ze 'ogfather (ze Dizcvorld equivalent o' Zanta) after zaid Auditorz 'ad ze real vone azzazzinated.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 17, 2023, 12:34:51 AM...It alzae 'elpz zat 'e acted az ze 'ogfather (ze Dizcvorld equivalent o' Zanta) after zaid Auditorz 'ad ze real vone azzazzinated.
Oh that was nice of him.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 17, 2023, 07:09:22 PM

Zat vaz a major zcene in a major book, vhich zey made intae a major minizeriez.

(Fer zoze zat dinnae ken or didnae catch it in ze video, ze Volvez ye zee are actually ze Auditorz vho've tranzformed zemzelvez intae Volf forme. Ah villnae zpoil ze reazon zey did zat fer zoze zat 'avenae read ze book or zeen ze minizeriez, zough- vhich Ah DEFINITELY recommend!)

The Skarzs

Love the movies/series. The animated ones too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah've only zeen ze movie zeriez fer ze firzt tva bookz Ze Colour O' Magic und Ze Loight Fantaztic und Hogfather. Ah've nae zeen any o' ze animated vonez, except fer zat introduction fer Reaper Man zat vaz cancelled und a couple clipz. Zat vaz a pity, becauze zat'z me favourite book in ze zeriez. Ah'll vatch Gaein' Poztal az zoon az Ah read ze book firzt. From vot Ah've zeen in ze tva minizeriez Ah've zeen, zey're major but it 'elpz tae 'ave read ze bookz zey're bazed on firzt, ozervize ye moight mizz zome zin'z.

Zat zcene viz ze monzter in ze bazement vaz definitely vone o' ze bezt, ditto fer ze Jack Und Ze Beanztalk ztory.