News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Scott's Bounty Hunter Services

Started by Scott McLamok, June 13, 2020, 02:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

{Oh. That's a different story then.  ;D *Puts my tricycle back in the shed* I guess I won't need ya today, buddy!}
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{Hehe! So you agree to the terms then?}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{Well... I am alive at the moment, so... But I can help you, if you'd like.  ;D}

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{. . . Then why did you want me to do the dishes for you? Hmm?}

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{Yeah, you're meant to do it for me, not just help. :giggle:}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

{That's, uh... As fun as that sounds... Also, I was revived a long time ago, lol}

*Washes the dishes anyway 'cuz I'm awesome, and humble about it to boot*  :laugh:

*Sets dish down* So, Scott, how's business?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{I think he's dead....}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

*Gasps* But I'd heard the tale he was the fastest gun in the west! Who could have killed him???
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

{Kass?}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

0.o

And he didn't even get a funeral!?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{He did...}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Another one? But wait - WHY WASN'T I INVITED!? D:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

{You were also dead at the time}
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.