News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Who else besides me thinks that the Redwallers (or any redwaller or any vermin) would look awesome singing in a music video? That would be epic. They could cover some redwall and some of our favorites.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

They should have metal redwall songs

Rainshadow

Pop, rock, country, rap, metal, electronic, jazz, blues...  It doesn't matter what type, it would just be awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Haha, I can see it now!  Martin with an electric guitar, screaming into a microphone.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 15, 2012, 02:47:37 PM
  Haha, I can see it now!  Martin with an electric guitar, screaming into a microphone.  :P
Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 15, 2012, 02:47:37 PM
Yep, pretty much. Not singing, screaming.
I'm not a hipster.

Eustace Scrubb

All I'm picturing is Alvin and the Chipmunks, lol!!
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Rainshadow

Christmas, Christmas time is here!  :P  Oh, how that song annoys me!  I've seen that movie and heard that song too many times.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Here ya go:

Breakfast - Newsboys

Redwallfan7

This song would fit well with Redwall and Mattimeo: 
http://youtu.be/hzaFZD0Y4Vk (It's kind of funny and cool to picture them singing it)

Rainshadow

Revive!  Um, I hadn't planned on saying anything else, so...  Uh...  Goodbye!  ;D

Romsca

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.