News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Kitsune

That awkward moment when before, there were so many people on that you could hardly get a post in, but now there is hardly anyone so you do not have a DJ, bartender or even a waiter.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when, due to what Plugg mentioned, this happens:

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 07, 2015, 02:18:55 AM
*Smiles and leads to the dance floor.* Oh, um.. there is no music. :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Norham Waterpaw

TAMW when you want to be the waiter again, but you're leaving the next day IRL, so you can't because you're busy packing.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

TAMW you see a pile of laundry out of the corner of your eye, and mistake it for your younger sister...
Freddy

The Mask

...*claps*
I do that quite often.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Hickory

TAMW the  roleplay has ground to a stop
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Mask on January 07, 2015, 09:48:56 PM
...*claps*
I do that quite often.
Yay, I'm not the only one!

TAMW when you hear an animal in your fireplace and go to investigate, then your mom says "Maybe it's Freddy (the Froad)."
Freddy

Hickory

oh. I thought you meant freddy fazbear
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

TAMW you *Hic* keep getting the hiccups *Hic* all day. . . . . . . *Hic*

Maudie

TAMW you show up for your youth group thingy, ready to go ice skating, and you find out that there was a change of plans and you are now playing volleyball. And you can't play volleyball. And you mess up really bad. And people yell at you. Then you lose your tempter and threaten to kill somebody.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Quote from: Mask on January 08, 2015, 12:53:19 AM
TAMW you show up for your youth group thingy, ready to go ice skating, and you find out that there was a change of plans and you are now playing volleyball. And you can't play volleyball. And you mess up really bad. And people yell at you. Then you lose your tempter and threaten to kill somebody.
I'm close to 5'10" and look like I was built for volleyball/basketball. Everyone who hasn't seen me attempt to play thinks I'll be really good. They don't think that very long, ha. I'm absolutely terrible, and I have been yelled and laughed at about it before. It may stink, but don't let it get under your skin. (*insert stereotypical "it's just a game" comment here. Because it is. ;)*)

Maudie

I know. But when someone gets mad at you the ONE TIME YOU ACTUALLY HIT THE BALL because you spiked when you should have bumped, it's annoying.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

You people made a critical error. When someone asked you, 'Do you want to play <sport/physical game>,' you answered yes. I don't do that. :P

Unless it's capture the flag or dodgeball. I like dodgeball.

The Mask

I like sport :) I'm actually pretty good at it.

TAMW nothing even slightly awkward happens all week
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock