News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

u seem cool like the others say i would love to meet u dude.............or dudettt  i need to see  wait here...............................yup dudett ;D
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Rainshadow

I might need a bigger piece of parchment to write down all these names!  *Scrawls down names*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Wow! I'm on a bunch of these lists! Thanks guys! That made my day!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

UNKN0WN

W0NWILL

I'd like to meet Skyblade, Rainshadow, Redwallfan7, among the many I would like to meet.

MatthiasMan

The person I would rather meet above all of you is my friend Tannsrall. Coolest guy to go around. Well you are all cool. :P Tannsrall is like my best friend.

Rainshadow

Skyblade, W0NWILL, Redwallfan7, Icefi- oh wait, I already have lol!  Unknown would be scary to meet because apparently he has a scalpel. ;D  Now, on with the list!  danflorreguba, MatthiasMan, Trigoma, Redwaller, Eustace Scrubb... no, not Eustace Scrubb.  She's my sister, so I don't have to go far to meet her!  Man!  There's too many people that I want to meet to put on this list!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I have some people to add, Tiria Wildlough, MatthiasMan, Psybox...

DanielofRedwall

Pretty much everyone here is really friendly and all, so there isn't anyone I wouldn't want to meet. Some people I'd like to meet would be Flandor, Trigoma, Galedeep, Bragoon (shame he left), Lily, Redwall Musician, Icefire, Nightfire, ToR, Matthias720, Tiria, Wisteria Wild Cat, Osu, BrookSkimmer, Lutra, Something Horrifying, psybox and, of course, HeadInAnotherGalaxy.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I want to meet you all! I say we have a Redwall convention or something. That. Would. Be. AWESOME!!!!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on September 03, 2012, 01:38:00 AM
I want to meet you all! I say we have a Redwall convention or something. That. Would. Be. AWESOME!!!!
That would!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

SpiderMonkey

I don't know who I'd like to meet.  A convention would be difficult, because many of us live across the world from each other.  Would be awesome though! ;D

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah. We could all wear nametags with our usernames on them, and we could eat Redwall food, and stuff like that. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 03, 2012, 09:52:47 PM
Yeah. We could all wear nametags with our usernames on them, and we could eat Redwall food, and stuff like that. ;D

:D :D :D

That's genius!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This