"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Funny Lotr Pictures

Started by Shadowed One, July 11, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, double post.

LotR pics!

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

You find the best ones. :D :P

And that cat face was worrying. (Come back to us, Jukka!)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Hickory

I actually tried reading the Silmarillion.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

The Silmarillion is way easier to read than LotR.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

^ I agree.  TFotR takes chapters and chapters to get anywhere.

@Skarzs:  Lol.  I know, that face is kind of unlike me to use, but it's sort of grown on me over the past two days.  Though I still think it's kind of weird. :P

The Skarzs

The fellowship was still a wonderful read, though. It had this taste and texture that I really enjoyed.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 26, 2015, 02:49:57 PM
The Silmarillion is way easier to read than LotR.
Is it? I was planning on reading it anyways, but now I'm really interested.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Wait... YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SILMARILLION YET?!?!?!?!?!?!  I WAS LIKE 1000% SURE YOU HAD!!!!

The Skarzs

Not sure what spurred that thought. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I thought you mentioned it somewhere... am I going crazy...?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling