News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Funny Lotr Pictures

Started by Shadowed One, July 11, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 22, 2015, 04:18:52 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 22, 2015, 04:14:30 AM
@Last one: Lol, wut? :D ;D :P ???

Lee Pace acted as Calpernia Addams during the film Soldier's Girl.
Yeah... I'm never watching that movie.  Like, ever. :-X

I don't care for the first one and the last, personally.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

The facial expressions in the last one are absolutely priceless, though. ;D ;D ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Zoom in for some of these.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

They're looking at miniatures of themselves.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 21, 2015, 11:27:33 PM
They're looking at miniatures of themselves.

Minifigures, not miniatures.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I don't like the acronym-thing Legolas uses, but this one is really funny (IMO):

Jukka the Sling

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

The Steven Colbert one is amazing.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Brace yourselves for a Silmarillion-centric post.

Feanor, Maedhros, Maglor, and Celegorm...

Eru and Yavanna...

Maedhros, parents, and Maglor...

Realistic names for the Silmarillion:

Finrod vs. Sauron:

Aredhel and Eol's wedding: