News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

*Starts sipping at the beer,remembers he hates it and spits it out*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on September 28, 2014, 03:28:10 AM
Amber, you get Room 7.

Cloaked dude, you get room 6.

Rain, you have room 12. (It's large.)

Mask, you can have beer if you tell me what it's for.

'ov aboot "Cloaked Bloke" inztead?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2014, 10:20:25 PM
*Opens door, sees several soldiers, someone surrounded by soldiers, a strange cloaked guy sharpening a dagger and leaning against a wall, and a hypocrite, plus a few dragon scales here and there, slowly backs away, shuts door, and runs*

Who may I ask is the hypocrite?

And can I have a room already?!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Rain! Don't just stay in your room! I have a treaty with yooouuuuuuuuuu!

*Is dragged away by Rocktree soldiers*

Delthion

*Sigh. Swings axe at all of the guards, and frees Izeroth.*

Now, may I PLEASE have a room??!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

*Realizes that Izzy's in trouble*  Oh!  Sorry, Izzy, see, I was hiding in my room, so I didn't know you were, y'know, being attacked.  *Snaps fingers*  *Fire, frost, and boulder dragons burst in through the front door, attacking Rocktree's soldiers*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

You're a little late! The guards are no longer here!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rainshadow

*Dragons (excluding Rochil and Litran) groan*  *Dragons (excluding Rochil and Litran) fly out of inn*

...Sorry...  *Hides in room again*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

*Huge explosion quite near here.* You imbecile! I never said launch the B-52s!

Sorry...

CaptainRocktree

*Walks back in with a Brown ranger cloak wrapped around*
Ughh... I never like disguising as soldiers..... well I guess I can give these papers I swiped from the guards to the Innkeeper.....
*Walks to front desk*
I'm a Ranger sent by the Kingdom of the North... These are for you don't ask why...
*Hands Very very very very  VERY top secret papers to innkeeper*
Keep these hidden very well.... Either I or another ranger will be back for them later.... Now wheres my room?!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

I banned rangers from my empire because they never told me anything.

Delthion

I don't really care for them in my kingdom either, they were huge troublemakers.

CaptainRocktree

I'm from no kingdom.... I server myself... Now wheres my room?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Delthion

I don't know where the innkeeper went, I've been waiting for two days. Still no answer...

rachel25

*crawls into inn* Can I have a room with a bed.............and lots of pillows, that's all I ask. *says from floor*