News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

COWARD!  COME BACK AND FIGHT MY EVIL MINIONS!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Fat chance! *gets caught in tornado and is whisked off to the land of Oz*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

*Demons whimper because they can't stray far from their rift*  Ugh.  COWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

*echoing noise* COOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Ah yes, back to the actual point of the game...  I WIN

Rainshadow

I win 'cause I'm number thirty-something on the list for Blood of Olympus, but my library has this "Lucky Day" thing going where they put a popular book up on a specific shelf and people can check it out, AND GUESS WHAT BOOK WAS THERE THIS WEEK!!!!!

Needless to say, I'm thrilled.  I'll have something to do on the long bus drive to winter camp!  :D

The Mask

Weird. BoO has been out for ages here.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on January 05, 2015, 11:17:38 PM
Weird. BoO has been out for ages here.

Yeah, there are a lot of people who read the series here and there aren't enough copies to go around, so there are pretty long lines for the books.  ::)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 06, 2015, 02:04:48 AM
I win! Ach.

Oo?  Achoo?  Did you need to sneeze or something?  *Hands Ash-kun a cherry pit hankie*

Lady Ashenwyte

Nae, ah dinnae need yer 'ankie. *Gives Rain-sain her hanky back*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

Oh, no, I insist.  *Shoves cherry pit hankie in Ash-kun's face*

Lady Ashenwyte

No thanks. *Gives Rainy her hanky back*

Rainshadow

*Stuffs cherry pit hankie up Ash-kun's nose*  TAKE IT!