News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I win because I usually do little doodles during the service at church (if I sit still for too long in church, I start to fall asleep :P), and yesterday the entire bulletin I doodled in was filled with drawings of one OC.  One.  And I had, like, twenty or thirty drawings on there!  Lol, I suppose her face is just really fun to draw.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

psybox

Original Character, I think.

Rainshadow

Yep, original character.  It's just faster to type OC.

By the way, I win.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Just had a series of very strange dreams.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Were they related to each other, or arranged independently? By the way, I just won.

James Gryphon

They were technically related, but only in that they transitioned from one story to another. From what I can remember, we started out with my family being in a really big house, I think getting ready for a trip or something, and in the midst of this, searching for our dog Tucker (who died several years ago)... somehow that turned out into Scotland winning a war of independence against England/Britain (I use the slash because there were two queens, one of Britain, one of England). I think I must have been the winning general or something, because I remember talking to the queens, and I had a prominent place in the parade. Then, in the post-victory celebrations (in a big structure, like a mall) a younger (about 12) girl I know was playing, and fell and was seriously injured... I was trying to call her father, but every phone I got, until the end of the dream, didn't work for some reason. Finally I made the call, and started going back to where the accident had happened to see what was going on, and not long after that I think I woke up.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

That's definitely... something.  :P  (I woulda come back with an "Oh, yeah, I had a dream one time where...", but I don't remember most of my dreams.  :P)

I win because I really wanna draw my OC fighting with her scythe right now, but I can't, seeing as it's 11:26 PM and I should be asleep currently.

James Gryphon

YAHOO DORIS YAHOO DORIS!

(Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what song that is.)
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 11, 2015, 12:22:54 AM
YAHOO DORIS YAHOO DORIS!

(Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what song that is.)

The Whoville song from How the Grinch Stole Christmas, of course!  Seriously, that was my favourite Dr. Seuss film when I was little!

I win because I knew what the song was.  ;D

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

*pulls amazing yoga pose* There, that amuse you? Or maybe the fact that I WONWill amuse you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

No. The fact that you lost amuses me. ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 11, 2015, 02:50:40 AM
I'm worn. Amuse me.

Amuse you?  Okay...

*Ahem*  I'd like to dedicate this to Roy Mustang.  *Deep breath*

He's an alchemist and he's okay!
  He works all night and he sleeps all day!
  He dresses up in women's clothes,
  and hangs around in bars!
  Eheh... Roy.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »