News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Hmmm let me think.....What happens now...................I WIN!! >:D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

First time posting here, and I already win.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Mask on May 11, 2015, 07:26:48 AM
Oh sorry, what I meant was that below middle c is technically just high in bass clef. So I was a bit surprised that it couldn't go down there.

Ah, yeah, no prob.  I didn't type it out in a very understandable way in my little vent/rant thingy, so it's not too hard to misunderstand it.  :P

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 11, 2015, 02:46:13 PM
First time posting here, and I already win.

First time?  Really?  Whoa.  :o

By the way, I win because I'm listening to Destination by SHINee.  That song is so good!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

TAYLOR SWIFT IS FABULOUS.  Help I'm becoming a fanboy.  :( ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I win, because Taylor Swift cannot be allowed to win.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

OWL CITY IS FABULOUS.  It's no use trying to help, I'm already a fangirl.  :(  ;)

;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

One does not simply call dibs on first place.

Luftwaffles

Hello, I won. What a surprise, huh? ;D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

It's more of a surprise that I STOLE BACK THE WIN!  >:D

Luftwaffles

Oooh :(

But I stole it back!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

I don't often post in this thread,

but when I do, I win.

Rainshadow

Hate to burst your bubble, but you're not winning.  ;)

Luftwaffles

Neither do you, my friend :)