News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 14, 2015, 07:52:22 PM
Anyone remember Rach and Rain's gif war on the first LPW? YEs? No? C'mon, SOME of you have to be old enough to!

I remember it!  ;D

Oh, and by the way, I win because I just finished season one of Hiiro no Kakera, then I decided to start season two and OH MY GOODNESS.  I mean, episode thirteen already had me feeling the Tamaki x Takuma feels, AND NOW THE OPENING JUST SHOOTS THOSE FEELS AT YOU LIKE YUICHI-SENPAI'S SPIRIT FIRE.  *Lies in a pool of OTP tears*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I win because I keep thinking that Ash-kun and I have the same avatar.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I win 'cause of Harry Potter.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

I win because I'm halfway through Order of the Phoenix and I hate Umbridge.

Luftwaffles

You lost because everybody does.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 15, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
First read?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Feles

my images never work, this makes me sad  :'(
but im winning, so that makes me happy  :P
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Lady Ashenwyte

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FOR EVERYONE! *Does a little hip-shaking dance and starts playing Fullmetal Alchemist on a massive cinema screen*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Luftwaffles

I won. Kneel before me.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Transmutes a piece of metal into a cheri katana*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 15, 2015, 10:18:51 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 15, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
First read?

Yeppers.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 16, 2015, 03:30:02 PM
FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FOR EVERYONE! *Does a little hip-shaking dance and starts playing Fullmetal Alchemist on a massive cinema screen*

YASS!  ANOTHER FMA FAN!  Which one are you watching?  FMA or FMA:B?  (You must watch both; I refuse to let you watch only one.)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 17, 2015, 07:38:06 AM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 16, 2015, 03:30:02 PM

YASS!  ANOTHER FMA FAN!  Which one are you watching?  FMA or FMA:B?  (You must watch both; I refuse to let you watch only one.)

I'm watching FMA (2003). Does FMA:B come first?