News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

woo, call someone who cares.
besides, i won the last one. i'm the winner of that one for the rest of time.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

I think we all know who the real winner is here. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

I have a screaming dog.

What joy.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 10, 2015, 06:57:13 PM
Sooo, is it like Sims with Dragons?

Nooooooooot exactly.  It's an RPG (roleplaying game), full of swords, magic, dragons, armies, and just generally a lot of violence and politics.  And wandering around in search of that stupid golden halla that you need to get back to the Dalish without accidentally chasing it into the river.  I was merely speaking of the interacting bits where you talk to all your companions.  See, that's one thing about the Dragon Age series: the story isn't entirely about you.  It's also about everyone around you, which I really like.  I love games where you form relationships with other characters, and you get to see their stories unfold as well as your own.  It makes for a much more interesting and in-depth game, in my opinion.

In other news, I finished Trespasser today.  Apparently, Kestrel has a crossbow in place of her arm, now.  That's pretty awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

@TheTaleOfSierra: Hi!

Rainshadow had been winning, for a long time. But it's time for that reign to end.
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Watching the BJs... currently defeating the Astros 6-2.

Go Jays!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!