The Arena

Started by Faiyloe, January 14, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will be the winner?

Skyblade
Russa

Skyblade

Oh :P

*goes and hides behind a mirror in the mirror maze, trying to rest and recover from frazzled condition but ready for an attack*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jukka the Sling

*Is still crouching in terror by the bouncy house*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Post, fight do something! This needs to keep going, or I'll start picking you off at random. and that wont be half as fun. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

You and I have a very different definition of fun.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 10, 2015, 05:04:02 AM
Post, fight do something! This needs to keep going, or I'll start picking you off at random. and that wont be half as fun. ;D
^^^^

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

Quote from: BlueRose on March 10, 2015, 05:13:48 AM
You and I have a very different definition of fun.

You where eliminated where you not?

BlueRose

Yup, but now I'm in the peanut gallery. (Never let an asthmatic suffocate. It gives them rights in the afterlife.)

Pick them off randomly! Watch them squirm.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

LT Sandpaw

*Yells from the audience*

YOU CAN DO IT SAM!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

*After taking some time to rest, goes to the bouncy house until a slight distance from Jukka. Waves wand at her.*

"Please".

Faiyloe

*Jukka flies several feet into the air like a geyser and fall on the bouncy house bouncing around several times with her momentum*

Skyblade

*Seizes the opportunity. While Jukka is bouncing around, throws some sharp pieces of glass that had been gathered earlier and tosses them into the air. Uses the leaf blower to try to send them flying at Jukka's direction.*

SilentSam

*sees that skyblade is looking at jukka, and tries to tackle her, and sprays shaving cream at her wand and watergun with two cans*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

*Whips around, noticing Sam. Tries to step backwards out of range and waves wand at Sam, aiming to get her arms away from the shaving cream. Waves wand over and over again, hoping she can use magic on him several times in a row. Please, please, please!"*

SilentSam

*ducks, hoping that the magic will not hit him, at the same time, sprays shaving cream at her face and at her wand*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

*ducks dramatically, trying to avoid the shaving cream and waves wand at Sam, hoping it didn't get any cream on it. Yells "Please" and at the same time trying to hit Sam's whole body with a blast from the water gun*