Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Wylder Treejumper

*Whips out duct tape*

*Tapes hose in place very securely*

Have fun... >:D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

ITSGOINGTOBLOWRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! *Runs*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Wow, fewer guests than users; this is interesting.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

Thank you for saving me! Now... Shh... They'll kill me if they find out I told you this. They're building the new U.S.S.R. (Union of Sane Sole Republics). (Yes they United). But, they're atheinsanists. That is my made up word for people who are against insanity. And if we don't give up, they will deploy an H Bomb.  I've said too much. *runs away*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Oh no, this is terrible news. but what is an -H bomb? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Up to thirty times more powerful than the one dropped on Hiroshima.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kingmaker slashes open twenty thousand guests with his claws* Do what you will, but the worm IS MINE! *He charges at Mhera*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

(Just so everyone knows, I know that, but Roland, being from medieval France doesn't.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAARNAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!
*Starts swallowing everything in his path*
YAAAAAAAAAAY! I'M COMING FOR YOU, CHICKEN!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Mhera

*side steps Ash*

Be afraid...
Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   01:34:45 PM   Viewing Jetthebinturong's profile.
...very afraid.

LT Sandpaw

Their more powerful the we could have ever imagined!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Do not fear them, for that is what they want!
Freddy

Delthion

Aye, we must arm ourselves and fight the guests, make war on them for infringing upon our insanity! We shall drive them out of the forums everywhere, they shall be harassed on every side! I vow never to give the guests a moments peace! Now my comrades, forward, and kill any guest committing the heresy of anti-insanity. Monjoy!!!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy