Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Mhera

Admittedly it is at the moment an imperfect plan. However, I refuse to let enemy chatter demoralize my forces; our planning shall continue. Perhaps your time would be better spent preparing for your imminent demise, Mr. Skarzs, rather than pondering the details of how it will happen.

The Skarzs

Yyyeaahhh. . . right. Enjoy your insides slowly being destroyed by your dumpster juice; I've seen the stats. Sky, might want to have a medical body flush.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

It is perfectly healthy as well as somewhat addictive, so I'd be surprised if Sky ever chose to undergo whatever this horrifying "body flush" you speak of and rejoined your forces.

The Skarzs

I'm talking about a procedure that will purge harmful substance from her system; it's for her health.

Also, you might want to see more than a few doctors if that's an addiction. >_>
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

*Walks though the fighting with style* Puts C4 next to the guests and Mhera with swag* Puts on sunglasses and walks away awesomely from the fiery explosion*  8)

I'll be back.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*attacks anyone and everyone I'm not cool with because I have no idea what's going on.*

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Mhera

@Skarzs: it's a healthy addiction!

@Sky: Easily. Unbeknownst to Sandpaw, the entire Guest Army (yourself included) hopped into a private jet before his C4 detonated.

*proceeds to rain dumpster juice on everyone*

And Soren, I see that you keep the poll results veiled from the Guests. Very clever indeed.

The Skarzs

*Cleanses infected areas with fire.* Ahh. . . sanitation.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Delthion

*Drinks Dumpster Juice.* I do not see the qualities of addiction, nor the overwhelming urge to follow Mhera/Gryphon.

Alas! Even the Sky has fallen! *Proceeds to attack Skye with Durendal.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*attacks Del for attacking my new aliy*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

It's strange, I am the only member that is fighting and standing firm for the cause! *Grabs Soren by the collar and hurls him at a nearby table.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Skyblade on March 17, 2015, 12:42:13 AM
*Makes it rain on the fire*
You fail to understand that it has already been cleansed; the fire has done its work.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.