News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Vilu Daskar

I don't know, but I do know Stonewall is part of their sinister plot to take over the forums.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 06, 2015, 12:43:29 AM
QuoteGuest   11:41:05 PM   Printing the topic "Skulduggery Pleasant".

MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND TALK TO ME, PLEASE.

*Giggles* Alright, alright, who's the book/s by?

Jetthebinturong

Derek Landy. But they'll be hard to find. I find it quite funny that over here and in mainland Europe they're bestsellers while in America they're virtually unknown because of stupid decisions by publishers. Stupid decisions that caused Derek to stop sending them his books. They even left it on a cliffhanger.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

. . . . . . Well, my library has worked wonders before.

Lady Amber

QuoteGuest  07:41:37 PM Viewing The Skarzs's profile.

QuoteGuest  07:42:03 PM Viewing The Skarzs's profile.

QuoteGuest  07:46:48 PM Viewing The Skarzs's profile.

Dun, dun, dun...

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

No no no! Just because they are viewing members profiles does not mean that the members have joined the guests. The guests are looking into how to crush some of their greatest foes! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest    12:43:26 AM    Viewing Banya's profile.

Oh, hi.

I'm really not a great foe.  Just a regular kind of foe.

Hickory

Unless you team up with Brookskimmer.  ;)

EDIT:

Online Dawnwing   11:59:21 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...

Why do they make it sound so Illuminati?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

We need to attack the guests before they become to strong. Down with Soren!

90 Guests, 12 Users active in the last 15 minutes
We're being over run.

Guest 12:17:24 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
My worst fears have been confirmed the guests have a secret board unaccessible even to the Admins.

Delthion

The guests have accessed the mod boards many times. Their ability is as yet unknown, but with any luck, Our intelligence forces will discover this soon. We may have inserted Rainshadow and Letho in to these positions.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 09, 2015, 02:28:03 PM
We need to attack the guests before they become to strong. Down with Soren!

90 Guests, 12 Users active in the last 15 minutes
We're being over run.

Guest 12:17:24 PM   Nothing, or nothing you can see...
My worst fears have been confirmed the guests have a secret board unaccessible even to the Admins.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2015, 04:47:48 AM
The guests have accessed the mod boards many times. Their ability is as yet unknown, but with any luck, Our intelligence forces will discover this soon. We may have inserted Rainshadow and Letho in to these positions.
Oh yeah! Ask Rain for a picture of the mod board!

Delthion

QuoteGuest    02:15:49 AM    Viewing Banya's profile.
Guest    02:15:31 AM    Viewing the topic RP: Tribes Unite!.
Guest    02:15:25 AM    Viewing Banya's profile.

Banya is being targeted!

Hickory

Guest   11:42:07 PM   Viewing Sagetip, the hare's profile.

::)