Guess the age of the user above you

Started by Skyblade, February 07, 2015, 05:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

22. You're aaaaaannnciiiiiiennnnnt. ;D

(20?)

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

If I didn't know that you were 13, I'd probably think you were around 15.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

*Bows.* You do me great honor! ;D

15-17.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

I would say 16, but I know that's not right...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2015, 04:10:14 AM
*covers mouth 'cuz I got something smart alic to say but it might hurt someone's feelings*
@Eulalia
Hmm...14?

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

15-16?

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 15, 2015, 05:42:14 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 15, 2015, 04:10:14 AM
*covers mouth 'cuz I got something smart alic to say but it might hurt someone's feelings*
@Eulalia
Hmm...14?

Spoiler box?

Søren

That little trick doesn't work with people with box opening impulses.
@Age 13

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Delthion

WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY??!!!!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on February 15, 2015, 05:24:24 PM
I would say 16, but I know that's not right...
Don't Kill Me
I think that Delthion is actually 15 or 16 and just made his age 13 so we would all think he's normal for his age. ;D
[close]

Delthion

HAHAHA!!! It took me a little while to understand the statement, but that is very funny! *Snarl.* ;D ;D ;D ;D

17. You aged in the last post or two.