1 (8.3%)
Washington Nationals
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Mask on May 05, 2015, 10:51:27 PM
Every time i see the thread name i think 'My Little Brony.'

You cannot be serious.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Edraithel

I guess I'm the only mariners fan, well got to support your home team ;)
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Wylder Treejumper

Well, I would have voted for the Mariners... But my National League team took precedence, I guess.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Mask

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 06, 2015, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: The Mask on May 05, 2015, 10:51:27 PM
Every time i see the thread name i think 'My Little Brony.'

You cannot be serious.
...Well uh, I am actually ::) :D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Luftwaffles

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

No, Wylder's one of ours!  It's the Mask, get him out!

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Wylder Treejumper

...Speaking of the Mariners, I presented the colors at the Mariners game last night. 8)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 15, 2015, 01:36:00 AM
..Speaking of the Mariners, I presented the colors at the Mariners game last night. 8)

That sounds like a great honor. Congratulations!

Banya

That's so cool, Wylder!  Awesome!

Mhera

That's great, Wylder!